Matsui cash set -- Emerald Bay Club (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The recently added green frac is a game changer for me, mostly because it brings the blue $1 into play, which I was wanting to use all along but couldn’t because of my frac and $5 choices. Now my 2 potential lineups look like this. Would really appreciate one more round of crowdsourcing on this. White $1 or Blue $1?

The recently added green frac is a game changer for me, mostly because it brings the blue $1 into play, which I was wanting to use all along but couldn’t because of my frac and $5 choices. Now my 2 potential lineups look like this. Would really appreciate one more round of crowdsourcing on this. White $1 or Blue $1?

View attachment 291495

View attachment 291496

The answer is obviously....BOTH :)

But if you have to choose one, I think the blue $1 is SWEET looking. What do others think about these 2 choices?

The answer is obviously....BOTH :)

But if you have to choose one, I think the blue $1 is SWEET looking. What do others think about these 2 choices?

So now I’ve gone from having to order 1 rack of 2 different fracs to multiple racks of 2 different $1’s?! Don’t think so! Lol, I’ll be making a decision on one of them (leaning blue $1).

View attachment 291495

View attachment 291496

pink frac and it settles all of your problems.

pink frac
blue one
yellow five
purple twenty five
white one hundred

View attachment 291495

View attachment 291496
I haven’t read all 21 pages but why not the blue quarter, white $1, red $5, yellow $20, black $100?

I haven’t read all 21 pages but why not the blue quarter, white $1, red $5, yellow $20, black $100?

That was what I was most likely going to go with before the green frac was an option. The green frac allows all 3 of my most relevant chips (fracs, $1’s, and $5’s) to all have completely different colors.

Even though they’re different shades, the blue spots on the blue frac and white $1 are similar enough that I wouldn’t want to use both of them if I had a better option. Now I believe I do.

pink frac and it settles all of your problems.

pink frac
blue one
yellow five
purple twenty five
white one hundred

Believe me, I mocked sets up for hours trying to get myself to accept a yellow $5, or even a yellow $1. I just can’t get behind Cali colors at this point.

*****ducks******

I want to remind people, and I will put this in the order thread...these chips won't mix well with the Horseshoe tourney chips -- because the weight will be different. The HS tourney chips are about 13g, and these cash chips will be in the ballpark of 11g, I think (I need confirmation of this, but this is what Tommy said).
I may have missed it...why will they weigh less? Regardless, my plan is to relabel to go with the WPS tourney set, pending @Tommy and @Johnny5 can allow it to happen. White Bounty, blue Rebuy and possible new bright orange T25k.

I may have missed it...why will they weigh less? Regardless, my plan is to relabel to go with the WPS tourney set, pending @Tommy and @Johnny5 can allow it to happen. White Bounty, blue Rebuy and possible new bright orange T25k.
I believe because they are on Matsui's brighter color palette, which is lighter.

I believe because they are on Matsui's brighter color palette, which is lighter.
Correct. Standard colours are 13g, which were used for the WPS set. These are the brighter kit, which apparently results in them to be lighter at 11g

Yuck:

Not yuck:

although to my eye the photo still looks brighter than the $5 chip mockup.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom