Matsui cash set -- Emerald Bay Club (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just re-found this pic that Tommy took of the dayglo orange. If the frac or 5 is gonna be this colour, I may have to change my lineup. It’s so bright it burns!
365B555D-E0B3-4B48-BEB7-E0C6E57EBB33.jpeg

Just re-found this pic that Tommy took of the dayglo orange. If the frac or 5 is gonna be this colour, I may have to change my lineup. It’s so bright it burns!
View attachment 288604

Both the frac AND the 5 will use this as the base. The only thing a little up in the air is what spot color we will use...I need to color samples in my hands to answer this. The goal will be to make the chip look like what is mocked up —. Just need to figure out which chip color achieves the same look and contrast, when I have the colors in-hand. Hopefully next week!!

Both the frac AND the 5 will use this as the base. The only thing a little up in the air is what spot color we will use...I need to color samples in my hands to answer this. The goal will be to make the chip look like what is mocked up —. Just need to figure out which chip color achieves the same look and contrast, when I have the colors in-hand. Hopefully next week!!
The less yellowish the spot, the better imo.

UPDATE: I have enough concerns about the color differences between the bright color kit and the regular color kit (and how different they look from the design tool online), that I am going to hold off on opening the order thread, until I have the second color kit in my hands and can finalize all of the colors.

At that time, I will open up the order thread, will post photos of the color samples that will actually be used, so you can see exactly what you are getting.

This delay causes some problems, because I have to have all funds for this group buy, collected by Monday June 10th, so orders will be due no later than Monday June 3rd. These are tentative timelines, and really leave NO room for error. This means, the order window is only going to be open for a week at most. Maybe less, if the color kit doesn't get to me before I leave for the holiday weekend.

NOW is the time to decide what your tentative order will be, based on the mock-ups. The colors will be selected to come as close to the mocked up chips as possible. When the order window opens, you should be ready to verify that you are good with the colors based on the samples in hand, and be ready place your order!

So we enter a period of waiting, that will be somewhere between 7-10 days, while I wait for the color kit to get here. This WILL move forward. It WILL be on a rapid timeline once it opens. So use the waiting period to figure out what you want.

Thanks.

It will also be a period of "sell a bunch of stuff so I can buy a ton of these". :)

I'm debating that right now with my Mardi Gras. Time to re evaluate my bank roll lol. Any of the sets that I sell, I won't be able to get back. I'm in a quandry :(

Love to see it when folks are contemplating selling the old prize possesion chips to buy the next shiny object chips. ;)

This is what I was thinking as well. I’m on the fence with the Matsui chips, and if some nice Paulsons hit the market that will quickly make up my mind.

Will there be two buys of these? I would like to order a lot of samples and then decide there are so many chip colors I don’t have?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom