Matsui cash set -- Emerald Bay Club (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
100 x orange fracs
100 x pink fracs
400 x 1, blue
400 x 5, cali yellow five
160 x 20, black base (probably)
40 x white 100

Your probably right. I fixed it.

I'll order a rack of each and probably sell the one I don't like.

Can they be removed easy for custom labels?
Experiments already done!
IMG_2716.jpg
Interesting! I assume you used an exacto blade?
Actually I used a safety pin. The label is very robust - I would describe it as similar to a plastic playing card - and the glue is very strong but once you get under the label and loosen it, it comes off in one piece.

I want 1,200 plus a few spares. 205 x fractional, 305 dollar chips, 305 fives, 205 $25 chips and 205 hundreds. A total of 1,225 chips.

"standard colors", what ever that turns out to be.

two dealer buttons would be nice as would racks for the chips.

I know it is a labor of love, thanks for pulling this together -=- DrStrange

I don't have any of the new Horseshoe GB chips, but I have the Matsui 43 mm Tournament Poker Tourney Set and some Matsui Zen samples. Will these feel just like the Matsui Zens?

as would racks for the chips.

Is this an option? The idea of ordering chips and racks simultaneously is appealing. Makes things more seamless.

Have I read somewhere in the past that it's tougher to get Matsui chips to fit in certain racks? Maybe that was only for 43mm chips, I can’t remember.

These chips come with racks. For every 100 chips you buy, you get a rack, included.

While I personally love matsui racks some have complained in the past that they are “brittle” for a lack of a better word. It is also a covered rack top and bottom and they will also fit larger size chips even 43mm paulsons and they fit in standard birdcages.

I don't have any of the new Horseshoe GB chips, but I have the Matsui 43 mm Tournament Poker Tourney Set and some Matsui Zen samples. Will these feel just like the Matsui Zens?

I have some 39mm tournament poker chips and they sound a little different (better IMO) than the Horseshoe GB chips. The plastic also feels a little softer to me.

Just looking at a few pictures of the Zens it looks like they mixed a few molds within the set. So whatever have the sharpest edges in the set will be most similar to these

OK, so the bright color kit has arrived, and the bright orange is a huge challenge to work with. I still want to offer 3 x $5 chips in the group buy, but the design crew is having a hard time coming up with the 3rd.

The 1st is the yellow base with purple spots, that goes in the cali set.
The 2nd is in the photo below, red base with yellow spots, as the primary $5 in the vegas set.

What in the heck should the alternate $5 be? You can see the orange below. It's BRIGHT.

Open to suggestions on this one chip. Everything else is pretty much set. Most fracs are going to have cream colored spots, it's just how the colors worked out.

If you are planning to buy the alternate $5, here is your chance to let us know what you want.

trad1.jpeg
alt5.jpeg

What spot color is currently on the yellow $20?

It's in the photo above, 29 and 49 (grass green and super dark green).

OK, so the bright color kit has arrived, and the bright orange is a huge challenge to work with. I still want to offer 3 x $5 chips in the group buy, but the design crew is having a hard time coming up with the 3rd.

The 2nd is in the photo below, red base with yellow spots, as the primary $5 in the vegas set.

What in the heck should the alternate $5 be? You can see the orange below. It's BRIGHT.

Open to suggestions on this one chip. Everything else is pretty much set. Most fracs are going to have cream colored spots, it's just how the colors worked out.

If you are planning to buy the alternate $5, here is your chance to let us know what you want.

View attachment 290208View attachment 290209
My 2 cents-
How bout considering the bright orange for 20A & 20C then mute the orange a little with 38B so
20A
38B
20C
Thoughts? And be nice I have a sensitive heart :)
My Best Jeff

I like that Jeff. It's a bigger contrast to have the bright white (38) in the middle. It could work.

Or how about something similar to this.... :)

Maybe we haven't been thinking bold enough colors to go with this chip!

ES1k.jpeg

View attachment 290208View attachment 290209
I really want the bright orange. But I won’t be ordering more than a rack. Maybe bright white or a light gray? Maroon?

If we go with that, the ability to mix and match between sets will go away, because I have been told to "leave the Cali set, the hell alone!" (paraphrasing).

But I'm OK having less mix-match capability, and find a way to work this chip in. The problem with this in the Vegas set, repeating blue spots on the 1 and 5 (but I guess that didn't stop us on the Cali set, purple spots on the 5 and 20/25).

Working on it, might be another couple of days, because I have burn out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom