42"x84"
Custom gaming suede felt
6" wide Duca Mahogany genuine leather rail
Jumbo powder coated wraught iron cup holders
3/4" maple raised rail
Dual maple pedestal with claw toed feet and stretcher
Locking chip tray, powder coated to match
Buffalo decorative nails, powder coated to match
2x rolling drink carts, solid maple, urethane casters, powder coated cup holders
Solid maple dining table cover
Natural stain

Joe B 04.jpg
Joe B 06.jpg
Joe B 09.jpg
Joe B 13.jpg
Joe B 16.jpg
Joe B 18.jpg
Joe B 24.jpg

Seriously I don't know what else I can say. Your custom tables are a thing of beauty and I could look at your table pr0n all day. Stunning!

Beautiful room, beautiful table to match. Well done. This might be my favorite one that you've done.

Also, anyone else dreaming that all of those cabinets are full of chips?

Gorgeous table.
I feel like the maple is a bit at odds with the dark rail, but I'm sure the maple is there for when the top is on and it's a beautiful dining table.

I'm certain it's not, but the little icons on the felt look like a monkey riding a dog... Can you tell us what it actually is, or post a close-up?

Reactions: 72o
I'm certain it's not, but the little icons on the felt look like a monkey riding a dog... Can you tell us what it actually is, or post a close-up?
It's clearly a giant lima bean riding a lion. Or maybe an eggplant riding a miniature lion. Or a cross between a pineapple and an eggplant.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.JPG

I LOL'd at this pretty hard...

In person they're quite obvious, but I was asked not to post close ups of the felt.

Unfortunately the cabinets were all empty. Maybe they'll be filled up with some nice paulsons now that the table is in there.

The powder coated cup holders, chip tray and decorative nails match the light fixtures above it.

The rest of the room is all maple as well.

The rail color is meant to match his chairs

img85o.jpg

I LOL'd at this pretty hard...

In person they're quite obvious, but I was asked not to post close ups of the felt.

That's fair. It's a fabulous job, though. I keep saying I'll redo my decorative nails. Should have planned to do it while I was snowed in for a couple days, but I need to sort out the edge banding first. I did a crap job with both....

Edit: almost forgot to mention... Chan? Gorgeous work.

Gorgeous.

I feel like the maple is a bit at odds with the dark rail, but I'm sure the maple is there for when the top is on and it's a beautiful dining table.

I'd have agreed if the table were elsewhere, but the shot of the whole table in the room shows that the maple matches the other woodwork, and the rail just becomes an accent.

I'm certain it's not, but the little icons on the felt look like a monkey riding a dog...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx-jpg.75934

upload_2017-1-13_14-34-18.png

So close... The image is actually a monkey riding a cat... and without the sombrero hat. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom