Sold: Chanman used table (1 Viewer)

T_Chan

Full House
Site Vendor
Reaction score
I had a previous customer reach out to me asking if there's any interest in his table which he needs to sell due to relocation. This table was built in 2015 and hasn't see a lot of use. It has a custom felt, illuminated raised rail and cast iron legs with a foot rail. More details:

44"x96"
8x Jumbo S/S cup holders
Black padded suede rail, 6" wide
Custom gaming suede
Illuminated raised rail with suited cutouts with RGB lights on a remote control
12V battery for the lights
Cast iron base with 30" plates with custom made foot rail
Suited "vegas" style decorative nails

Asking $2200 CAD + shipping & crating if applicable. The table is in the Greater Vancouver area.

*Edit. Price drop to $1700. Motivated seller.

His recent photos:
20190731_082539.jpg

20190731_082448.jpg

My photos from 2015:
2015-10-11 15.08.02.jpg
2015-10-11 15.08.06.jpg
2015-10-11 15.08.11.jpg
2015-10-11 15.08.37.jpg
2015-10-11 15.08.46.jpg
2015-10-11 15.09.09.jpg
2015-10-11 15.09.11.jpg

Last edited:
Bump, price dropped to $1700 CAD.
Hey Tony,

Shouldn't this thing be in the classifieds maybe? Not sure ..

May get a bit more exposure. Just a thought to help sell this. If I had space I'd try to buy this.

What a ridiculous price for a very well appointed table. That rail alone makes it worthwhile

Hey Tony,

May get a bit more exposure. Just a thought to help sell this. If I had space I'd try to buy this.

What a ridiculous price for a very well appointed table. That rail alone makes it worthwhile

Dunno for sure, but I don't think vendors are allowed to list their wares in the classified sub forum. This one seems a bit of a gray area since it's a second hand sale, but Tony is probably just trying to play by the rules I would guess.

May get a bit more exposure.

I see this said a lot. The difference is minimal as all new posts show on the new posts page/list and home page widget.

Dunno for sure, but I don't think vendors are allowed to list their wares in the classified sub forum.

That's correct. Selling is to be done in their vendor sub-forum. There is a gray area when it comes to their personal items for sale but we still prefer that it be done in their vendor forum. I've had times where one vendor says I saw this vendor sell in the classifieds, why can't I do it. Then we getting into it defining person items on a per vendor basis. Simple solution is if you're a vendor, sell in your vendor forum.

I see this said a lot. The difference is minimal as all new posts show on the new posts page/list and home page widget.

Yeah, I pretty much agree with this for the most part...but it does seem we have a subset of PCF members who simply view the Classifieds and don't care to participate in any of the other threads. These folks might not use the What's New/New Posts pages as their "PCF Home Page" like I (and I suspect many members) do.

Still, I'm in agreement that I would generally prefer PCF vendor sales stay within their own subforum.

BTW, this table looks like an awesome deal, I hope someone picks it up!

Yes I would love to post this in the classifieds for aforementioned reasons, but it belongs in the vendor section. It is a tricky spot, there are times where I, Tony, want to sell something rather than my business, such as poker chips for me. I could create a 2nd account to do that, but then nobody's supposed to have 2 accounts... Fine line, but that's a conversation for a different thread.

How much would shipping to Belgium be ?

PM me your address and I can get a rate if you're really interested. I've got 2 people kicking tires at the moment.

Yes I would love to post this in the classifieds for aforementioned reasons, but it belongs in the vendor section. It is a tricky spot, there are times where I, Tony, want to sell something rather than my business, such as poker chips for me. I could create a 2nd account to do that, but then nobody's supposed to have 2 accounts... Fine line, but that's a conversation for a different thread.

PM me your address and I can get a rate if you're really interested. I've got 2 people kicking tires at the moment.
I'm strongly inspecting said "tires"

Will discuss with the wife tonight Tony.

What would be the rough estimate for costs of suede re/re?

Just PM if you prefer.

Thanks

$250 for the upholstery, $55/yd for the suede. Assuming the rail suede needs to be replaced, it looks in pretty good condition to me, probably just needs a good lint rolling or vacuum.

Ok Tony, contact me in case you don't have a buyer....I understand Canadian or US buyers are the easy way
And I probably can only eat those crazy shipping costs involved when I'm reaaaaaallllllly stoned out of my mind.

Table is awsome and insane priced...so let the tire kickers be warned, i'm not out yet.
If I can gain some profits this poker night, then shipping might be covered :)

Sorry it's been 95% sold. An agreement has been made and payment is being arranged. The only way this falls through if the buyer doesn't complete payment. The only reason payment hasn't been made yet is because we're still figuring out shipping rates.

Can't snooze on this stuff.

Had my chances....

Great deal for whoever scored this.

Tony, if you ever have any other local customers trying to dump a table, I WILL upgrade the DBZ someday. Keep me in mind.

That was a great deal, especially if you have a dedicated dealer at your game. Congrats to the buyer for snagging a great deal!

Can't snooze on this stuff.

Had my chances....

Great deal for whoever scored this.

Tony, if you ever have any other local customers trying to dump a table, I WILL upgrade the DBZ someday. Keep me in mind.

Yep absolutely.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom