Main Event of Poker - Sample Order (1 Viewer)

Woops, sorry. If there are no sample sets left, I'll sit out. If there's anything still available though, please let me know.

Mike

Just picked up the chips Friday morning and there are two extra sample sets I can put up for grabs. There will potentially be one more set available for a total of three sets... still waiting for a response on that one and it will be made available if no response is received by tonight Sep 24 @ 9pm PDT. @Marines94 & @suited67: you both expressed interest in two sets... they are yours if no one new wants them by Tue, Sep 26 @ 9pm PDT, assuming you're still interested?

Please note: The very last sample set (the 27th) will have an error chip on the T500K... one side has a denom of 5000, the other side is correct.

15062912513161011166412.jpg

Here's a teaser pic... was able to clean and oil them just before last night's game (7 player T2M stacks):

20170923_214731.jpg

Last edited:
Just picked up the chips Friday morning and there are two extra sample sets I can put up for grabs. There will potentially be one more set available for a total of three sets... still waiting for a response on that one and it will be made available if no response is received by tonight Sep 24 @ 9pm PST. @Marines94 & @ @suited67: you both expressed interest in two sets... they are yours if no one new wants them by Tue, Sep 26 @ 9pm PST, assuming you're still interested?

Here's a teaser pic... was able to clean and oil them just before last night's game (7 player T2M stacks):

View attachment 123275

Ok sounds good

Just picked up the chips Friday morning and there are two extra sample sets I can put up for grabs. There will potentially be one more set available for a total of three sets... still waiting for a response on that one and it will be made available if no response is received by tonight Sep 24 @ 9pm PST. @Marines94 & @suited67: you both expressed interest in two sets... they are yours if no one new wants them by Tue, Sep 26 @ 9pm PST, assuming you're still interested?

Please note: The very last sample set (the 27th) will have an error chip on the T500K... one side has a denom of 5000, the other side is correct.

View attachment 123278

View attachment 123275
Also still interested ☺

My Best Jeff

Please let me know if there are any sample sets available. I would love one.

Sincere apologies everyone but I forgot that the Thanksgiving long weekend in Canada means long lineups at the border. As I also had long weekend plans myself, sample sets will be posted tomorrow (Tuesday) morning. Again, sincere apologies for the delay. Here's another pic taken outside on a bright sunny day:

20171009_124943.jpg

Sincere apologies everyone but I forgot that the Thanksgiving long weekend in Canada means long lineups at the border. As I also had long weekend plans myself, sample sets will be posted tomorrow (Tuesday) morning. Again, sincere apologies for the delay. Here's another pic taken outside on a bright sunny day:

View attachment 126040
Love the chips. Jockey mold is so underrated IMO

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom