Main Event of Poker - Sample Order (1 Viewer)

$16 USD sent your way, thanks! What's the timeline on you receiving them? Can't wait to see em!

@LinkyBabe I paid up ~4 days ago and sent a PM but haven't heard back and the paid list isn't updated. Can you confirm you received the payment?

Just curious but how many extras do people get for samples to the community? As a new chipper I think it's a great idea

Just curious but how many extras do people get for samples to the community? As a new chipper I think it's a great idea
We don't get extras to give to the community per se. Orders are placed with interest in samples included and paid for. CPC can also include extras but those totals aren't known until they are received. What the owner does with them is up to them.

We don't get extras to give to the community per se. Orders are placed with interest in samples included and paid for. CPC can also include extras but those totals aren't known until they are received. What the owner does with them is up to them.

I gotcha, thanks for info

Strange request, but if possible, I'd like to get 8 x 5k, 2 x 25k , 8 x 100k , and 2 x 500k.

Local pickup and payment if possible.

Reason for the breakdown is wanting a barrel to shuffle, and having 8 weighted chips and 8 dg chips gives me a better feel for them (with the 5k being my fave of the dg chips)

Mike

Strange request, but if possible, I'd like to get 8 x 5k, 2 x 25k , 8 x 100k , and 2 x 500k.

Reason for the breakdown is wanting a barrel to shuffle, and having 8 weighted chips and 8 dg chips gives me a better feel for them (with the 5k being my fave of the dg chips)

Mike
I like this idea as well. I find myself shuffling sample sets I get to see if I like them.

Mike

I like this idea as well. I find myself shuffling sample sets I get to see if I like them.
Sorry but only one of each is possible as order was already placed months ago.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom