Vendor Sale Made-to-order Custom Table Toppers (7 Viewers)

Shout out again to @TheLemursReturn for nailing the design and @rjdev7 for setting all this up!! Super happy with how this came out, and the turn around time was really quick!

B9B09F77-BEDE-4928-A4FE-B4DC6E8CD204.jpeg
B75AF872-B720-4465-91EF-A0942E547F6E.jpeg
BFD602F6-9EFD-4E7E-A338-8D45CFD635EB.jpeg
C0720B40-6F1A-4A03-9533-573CC1B3AE66.jpeg
EB8FA0D1-39B8-496B-B4DC-67280F41A972.jpeg
0153AD71-1FC7-44E5-B303-98D9EBAE32DD.jpeg

Got mine today and very very impressed!! Measurements came out perfect with enough room to have a coaster and drink on the table! Thank you @aaron2786 for the design and thank you @rjdev7 for making it happen. Will be designing and ordering more!View attachment 1080020View attachment 1080021View attachment 1080023
Looks like my setup with pottery barn table and a rectangle topper. Does this have the rubber under? I need to get one like this only with a Jack Detroit theme. Nice look man... wife happy during the week, transforms for Friday night :)

Hi guys - what is the cost of two of these shipped to the UK? Size would be 190cm x. 100cm with sewn edges and would get 2 at the same time.
Thanks!!

Hi guys - what is the cost of two of these shipped to the UK? Size would be 190cm x. 100cm with sewn edges and would get 2 at the same time.
Thanks!!
$292 shipped, for stitches edges
$272 for unstitched edges

Prices would be slightly higher depending on the design you want. Send me a PM if interested

$292 shipped, for stitches edges
$272 for unstitched edges

Prices would be slightly higher depending on the design you want. Send me a PM if interested
Thank you for coming back so quickly - this is over my budget for the time being but hopefully later this year!

i have about 10-12 toppers i need made. willing to help?
I'm excited to announce a partnership with a new vendor who will be able to supply made-to-order table toppers to the US and Europe.

All existing stock designs and sizes (including those compatible with the Barrington / ESPN oval tables) that have been previously offered are available, and will arrive within a time period of approximately three weeks from the time of purchase.

These can be ordered in any shape or size up to a max length of 114” and a max width of 48".

A few considerations:
  1. Thickness: The thickness of these toppers is 2mm. There are some pros and cons with this.
    Pro: Both samples I have seem to lie flatter with less wrinkles (see pics below). I don't know if it's bc these aren't shipped for several weeks in tight shipping container boxes from China or if it's just the increased flexibility from thinner material. For those of you using these inside existing tables (e.g. Barrington, ESPN, etc.) you won't notice a difference in padding once these are installed.
    Con: As standalone table toppers on dining tables, etc. you'll likely notice a slight difference in padding since they're half the thickness of the bulk China toppers.
    Possible Solution: "Blank" toppers (empty / no print) can be purchased as the same size as your topper for 30% discount. This would allow you to use it as padding underneath your topper if you feel 2mm is not thick enough. You could also buy two printed toppers and put one under the other.
  2. Quality: The print quality and quality control (e.g. dimension accuracy) are better than the vendor I was using in China for the bulk orders. The colors are very vibrant, with little bleed, and the dimensions are more precise.
  3. Sewn Edges: It's possible to have sewn edges for a small added fee. Take this for what it's worth, but if you're using these toppers to fit within an existing table like a Barrington, an ESPN table, or some other existing table, I would recommend NOT doing edge stitching. Why? The look is much cleaner than having the edges showing around the inside of the rails on the table
  4. Shape: There's no restriction on shapes that the new vendor can support. For instance, you can do round / circle toppers, rectangle toppers, oval toppers, etc.
  5. Size: The new vendor supports any topper up to a maximum length of 114" and maximum width of 48". I would note that you should TRY to stick to within 1" of this maximum (e.g. 112" x 46") on either dimension to provide 1" of bleed for the cutting process. They can try to cut closer to the full dimension maximum but the quality and accuracy will be at your risk.
  6. Price is going to be on par with the bulk China vendor for a few reasons, but mostly because the made-to-order vendor is more expensive when you factor in the cost to produce and ship individual orders in less than a month.
    Un-sewn Edges: $125 shipped for standard sizes**
    Sewn Edges: $135 shipped for standard sizes**
    ** Size Premium: There will be a $2.50 per square foot premium for toppers that exceed the standard Barrington dimensions (73.5 x 31.5) which I will calculate at the time of order.
    Custom Art: I will not be charging for custom artwork unless it's very specific and bespoke, such that it likely wouldn't be desired by others (e.g. personal toppers like "Dan's card room"). In these very specific cases, custom designs will come at a $10 premium.
    Here is a
    blank template in Adobe Illustrator if anyone would like to design your own art and send to me.
To place an order, please PM me with the description of the design & the dimensions of the topper you would like.

Here are the samples I had shipped from the new vendor:

View attachment 1021362
View attachment 1021359

And here are a few customer photos of toppers that have arrived with the new vendor:
View attachment 1036963View attachment 1036964View attachment 1036965
View attachment 1036966
View attachment 1036967

If you have questions, feel free to respond here so my answers are seen by all. Thank you!

Here’s a video showing how well cards slide on the toppers:
i have about 10-12 toppers needing to be made. 8 of the same style/logo. willing to help?

i have about 10-12 toppers i need made. willing to help?

i have about 10-12 toppers needing to be made. 8 of the same style/logo. willing to help?
Sure thing - when you are able to send private messages shoot me one and we can chat about details.

Can someone send the link for the Tiger Palace topper design? I could have swore I saw some.

is your Barrington top the orange color? I was wondering how well these would cover up that color without it looking odd
It covers it up entirely, as the toppers are made to fit very closely to the size of the playing surface. This is the orange barrington underneath.

bTIsdg49VaYIAfBjaSpDMDWZzofNvS2m26X3FUppLV7ejQsgW9W4DSuJc0RHpCtLI_E5A-5urOIvtJmOjFybM3YdFGIEP0nTeQojlZ_jc12FS_wArf3oYn-O3u1Yio6HwiiDd4ZTxoRG_qiLLFfZVl2vbYq8_MCvAbGCQ2DR0Fno9jGuF7fi3q2fcxqNrNAE3eQJeR3mqYjmrqaokRa3gvVyQ5TG9SzY0ZrDjfTl5Wc0cey8gjiKiBMtAa77ppYfPCXa7UDC1E8YiIHk-gfswdHQw2HetW2yZulZm17vI_XSD94sXp8HdyARVSQDWEGmIHK6vFZCffkR03DLzeCDsE5PJMlparKsZ-Knn-7C3YFk05Vt2u_TNayj5yN1AhG5X38mwoGoBqTUI9owEU6t_o-I-Yl6D-1jPpBzGhYjDhBxX6TdDI7RSihg-jXtHUtjOdTsJC-W1MRJYAhWtLXM4nm6gqqAiF0WJs8uZ_EChisgZWeEmDAn35bAWLAAH2UvNGEU8zrZUbxlz3-KaOIN8nEQQZ56PBB-Apum0xV1OGqaM17sjyR4L9cuMw2b4dWuiOnykY7celvhM6K_LQAtjMtqegnU4zDZtFPulAl0O6e7lI5nWDMw0Bb-I9VyAZlXTcYTfI3onTg5wfkGyZC0-BhQYAR9mStVxiCMYUQpkcT3pjflc1l-27Vu7HX1oy6HUYsWVqXBaFkCvJWM4_V0SGN2pRXBXszRy0VM6E--fHJwn3FCGhzH56QBD9CTbOZArpTv_FMkLkI2n0igmKkWgNyEs4TQe2zAXzenWuMtMSE47LifK7_tRS6oclBijmhEKykO19ZfPEzifWo14YKmkJVJLyCuzOgsqfVUQ28H8OjybcpwU4yYFs04WfYCEvBT-NB7UY1Vjefg4VxjfbMwFRe_X1KR9EA-RsyjAGEka4tBvHTdJfYXcPjyJvps1hvUwa1O4Ue0eZCdvxqPLFrg852SN5YasrD7SFFgyf1_ZAW_OYbzFQ_Q2g=w1452-h1936-s-no

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom