Vendor Sale Made-to-order Custom Table Toppers (13 Viewers)

I received the custom toppers I designed. Overall, I am happy with them. There are a few design things I would have done differently if I had known how the final print would look. But no way to tell the difference between computer screen and real life until you have them in hand. Tip of advice, design with more contrast as the actual print comes out a bit darker. I measured and ordered for Barringtons. The side to side is perfect, the ends are about 1/4 short on each end, but nothing that really effects play. Excuse the photos, I set up 1 table in the garage for photo purposes due to having shoulder surgery a week ago and only having the use of my left arm right now.

View attachment 1115989
View attachment 1115990
View attachment 1115991
View attachment 1115992

I also designed and ordered a mat for the top of my buddy's pool table. This is the largest size you can order which is 9'x4'. It came out nice and fit his 9 foot table end to end perfectly.

View attachment 1115995View attachment 1115996

Yep, contrast is king, also not turning every slider on the scale to 100. (For anyone out there doing their designs). Also, only add black when you want to really add black. A cymk file is a Subtractive color file. You are never adding color "on top" of white, you are "removing" white from showing through. Every bit of color takes out brightness. Combine that it a non standard printing surface (this material) and a non standard printing method (dye sublimation) and the affects are even more noticeable. One of the best things you can do when you're happy with what you see is turn your brightness way way down on your screen and see what you think. The less backlight, the closer to reality (kinda).. then convince yourself to make this part an little brighter, and that part a little brighter. Btw I think they look fine, and the design element is nicely done as well. "Ghost" items (e.g. your race tracks) are always tricky and you really only begin to get it down after many many prints.

Also kick ass Raiders.

I forgot to post the 42" round I ordered as well... Ryan helped with some modification of his stock design.

20230409_164537.jpg

I have no design worked up but what about a “WWF” style table topper where the betting line is the ropes and turn buckles somewhere along the edges, maybe throw a few ladders and chairs in there. Eh eh?

If you use one directly on a table, this is the way. Soooooo much better. I’d update my comments above (but we can’t).

Yes, you can feel the individual nubs under the pad at times, but it’s minor and doesn’t impact play at all. The additional sponginess from the rug pad is really helpful when shuffling or trying to get under cards, and it’s non-slip! Appreciate the tip @aaron2786.

Key steps:
1. Open and air out immediately. The vapors it gives off are horrible, but dissipate.
2. Easy to cut along the dimensions of your table or pad.
3. It will retain wrinkles and creases from the packaging. You can smooth them out when you put the topper on, but they persist a bit. After a game and staying out with the topper on overnight, it’s flattened considerably.
IMG_5684.jpeg

Grabbed mine from Target.
IMG_5685.jpeg

If you use one directly on a table, this is the way. Soooooo much better. I’d update my comments above (but we can’t).

Yes, you can feel the individual nubs under the pad at times, but it’s minor and doesn’t impact play at all. The additional sponginess from the rug pad is really helpful when shuffling or trying to get under cards, and it’s non-slip! Appreciate the tip @aaron2786.

Key steps:
1. Open and air out immediately. The vapors it gives off are horrible, but dissipate.
2. Easy to cut along the dimensions of your table or pad.
3. It will retain wrinkles and creases from the packaging. You can smooth them out when you put the topper on, but they persist a bit. After a game and staying out with the topper on overnight, it’s flattened considerably.
View attachment 1123738

Grabbed mine from Target.
View attachment 1123739
100% correct

Yep I’ll take 2 lol. I’ll hit up @rjdev7. Perfect design @aaron2786

View attachment 1112272
View attachment 1112273
Hey @aaron2786 a rectangular version of the red jack, with added DETROIT, MI either small and centered below or somewhere along the betting line. At dims 41" x 89" rectangular with oval betting line would be amazing. Love the red. Been looking at JACK toppers in red for so long these chips have to sit on that same red. Thanks for mocking this up.

Photo credit to @k9dr @JeepologyOffroad @Rieguy @TricycleClub @IllCallOneTime

So cool to see these guys playing on a few of my designs at @bannedj3's meetup, you guys look like you're having a blast! Maybe I can make the next one!

View attachment 1127088View attachment 1127089View attachment 1127090
View attachment 1127091View attachment 1127092View attachment 1127093View attachment 1127082View attachment 1127084
I think Jeep's chips and photo skills are helping me along, but I don't mind being to made look good lol, but I agree, and it was the one from the series I was least certain on, but it came out awesome
We were all complimenting y'all's work on these yesterday. Just beautiful toppers, with this one fitting perfectly with the Moonlights:
W4Dgm11.jpg

n7vOMNx.jpg

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom