New Action Table Topper: The Pines (1 Viewer)

MeridianFC

Flush
Reaction score
As fate would have this arrived just before the long weekend. Was able to unpack it but not much more. Finally got around to rolling it out and getting a feel for it.

@rjdev7 was super easy to work with, even going above and beyond to alert me to and mitigate some design elements that might’ve proved less than pleasing due to specifics with the manufacturing process with these toppers. Be aware folks if you want a solid color in the betting area you’ll need some gradient.

@timinater is king of graphic design. Quick, lots of options, a more than fair as far as the ol’ spendoolies. For real hire this dude and you’ll not be disappointed.

@aaron2786 advice to put shelf liner under is spot on. Do it. Worth the $10-$20 extra to add some give to the surface. Would it work without? Absolutely, just that much better with.

This is on top of our crappy Ikea dining room table. Forgive the lighting which is also crap. We’ll be replacing that fixture soon. It might make it appear there’s odd shading/darkness in the printing (especially that first photo on the right hand side) but I assure you it’s funky shadows from the light. Printing on this is perfect.

05A0FA8B-D9DE-4305-987A-D9CCA9BFFC26.jpeg
7E2B7D9B-D490-4835-902C-7CD9EB14C5FB.jpeg
BDDD256F-088A-45D6-9755-38DDF21F977A.jpeg
47B6D247-B0DB-48B1-89E7-E2F207470F15.jpeg

@MeridianFC Mine went on an ikea table too!! Using some felt that I had cut to size from a previous game held down with picnic tablecloth holders to pad underneath. Cards glide across it like it's a cloud..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom