Vendor Sale Made-to-order Custom Table Toppers (22 Viewers)

Yep we all do what we gotta do lol.
Now we gotta see how the one for @TonZaga goes.....

Cardinal Club Rainbow 01 Artboard 1.png

hey yall, @rjdev7 and I are working up a design with his "stock" design. My only hold up is the font. Am I crazy, or is this it and I just dont see it yet? My main hang up is the "C" with this font. Thoughts? View attachment 1137612
That's one of mine, it was a place holder font I used to cover a lot of area, pick whatever style of letting you like! That's the point!

That's one of mine, it was a place holder font I used to cover a lot of area, pick whatever style of letting you like! That's the point!
I dig every letter but the C. I'm not a font guru, but I love the design. I cant say it's simple, but at first glance it is...then you look at it and I keep seeing all these cool little details. It really is an awesome design!

hey yall, @rjdev7 and I are working up a design with his "stock" design. My only hold up is the font. Am I crazy, or is this it and I just dont see it yet? My main hang up is the "C" with this font. Thoughts? View attachment 1137612
Alright degen nightly action complete+$710

Now, here's what I was saying as you weren't sure about the "C" on the font, here is a pic of the current font, an alternative form of the same fonts and a mixture using only the "C" from the alternative form

Untitled-78 01 Artboard 1.png

Alright degen nightly action complete+$710

Now, here's what I was saying as you weren't sure about the "C" on the font, here is a pic of the current font, an alternative form of the same fonts and a mixture using only the "C" from the alternative form

View attachment 1137747
Current B and second C

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom