Vendor Sale Made-to-order Custom Table Toppers (9 Viewers)

My flamingo topper just came in today looks great awesome quality. I’ll try and snap a picture soon.
Ahh yeah
BRhGqEI.gif

The new designs for mine and @deskjob101 pup tables came in today, Jack for me Horseshoe for him... Sadly still waiting for a shipping notice from Gorrila (though did get the build notice 3 weeks ago, so here's hoping!)

I think I've added both of these to the menu, or maybe I haven't asked @rjdev7 to do so yet (he's a busy man!), but now there's a new jack design and this horseshoe design available (y'all don't ask me how long it took to draw a convincing horseshoe)

Taken at @deskjob101 house...so only chip pr0n for the HS unfortunately for now

20230403_155408.jpg

20230403_155416.jpg

20230403_153702.jpg
20230403_153720.jpg
20230403_153747.jpg

And pr00000nnnn
20230403_154053.jpg

So I'm totally ignorant to what entails these, but I'll just go ahead and ask.

@rjdev7 , do you have sizing ready to go for a topper to fit the Barrington tables that just were on fire sale? Believe they're 84" x 42"

What topper is best to get with these tables? Sewn edge or no sewn edge?

I'll be ready to place an order once I can get J5 to work his magic.

Barrington playing surfaces are 73.5 x 31.5”

All are within a quarter inch accuracy of that measurement. I’d recommend waiting for your table to arrive and then take precise measurements to the quarter inch. Best way to ensure you have a good fit. Then feel free to PM me and we can go from there. Definitely go without sewn edges if you’re going to use it on a barrington bc it’s a cleaner look without the edge stitching which will show around the outside edge of the topper.

Barrington playing surfaces are 73.5 x 31.5”

All are within a quarter inch accuracy of that measurement. I’d recommend waiting for your table to arrive and then take precise measurements to the quarter inch. Best way to ensure you have a good fit. Then feel free to PM me and we can go from there. Definitely go without sewn edges if you’re going to use it on a barrington bc it’s a cleaner look without the edge stitching which will show around the outside edge of the topper.
Much obliged, thank you! Will let you know when I'm ready to go with artwork. Might be a while.

Currently in the midst of my multi-piece detachable rail project so excuse the poor angled, hastily taken picture but the topper arrived and looks MAGNIFICENT! Huge thank you to @rjdev7 and @aaron2786 for making this happen. My monthly game is about to have their minds blown!

If you are on the fence about ordering one of these, do it, do it, do it. High quality material, rich color print that looks incredibly sharp close up or far away. Shipping was INSANELY fast (4ish days from Lithuania to SoCal) and production came in ahead of schedule so my home game on the 16th will get to see it live instead of waiting another month. 100 out of 10, no hyperbole....

sketch-1680920507936.jpg

Last edited:
Currently in the midst of my multi-piece detachable rail project so excuse the poor angled, hastily taken picture but the topper arrived and looks MAGNIFICENT! Huge thank you to @rjdev7 and @aaron2786 for making this happen. My monthly game is about to have their minds blown!

If you are on the fence about ordering one of these, do it, do it do it. High quality material, rich color print that looks incredibly sharp close up or far away. 100 out of 10, no hyperbole....

View attachment 1114971
Man look at them classy flamingos! Glad it comes out the way you wanted, thanks for sharing the pic!

I’d there’s anyone on the fence about this, definitely get one. They look fantastic! One thing I would add is measure your table first, the standard measurements for the ESPN Barrington would’ve been almost an inch too small for my playing area.
IMG_2409.jpeg
IMG_2403.jpeg

I received the custom toppers I designed. Overall, I am happy with them. There are a few design things I would have done differently if I had known how the final print would look. But no way to tell the difference between computer screen and real life until you have them in hand. Tip of advice, design with more contrast as the actual print comes out a bit darker. I measured and ordered for Barringtons. The side to side is perfect, the ends are about 1/4 short on each end, but nothing that really effects play. Excuse the photos, I set up 1 table in the garage for photo purposes due to having shoulder surgery a week ago and only having the use of my left arm right now.

20230409_123904.jpg

20230409_124014.jpg

20230409_124220.jpg

20230409_124158.jpg

I also designed and ordered a mat for the top of my buddy's pool table. This is the largest size you can order which is 9'x4'. It came out nice and fit his 9 foot table end to end perfectly.

20230409_114504.jpg
20230409_114448.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom