Vendor Sale Made-to-order Custom Table Toppers (9 Viewers)

Damn I might need that one branded with my club logo.... *resisting urge*
bdxoikc.jpg

I mean or.....

artworks-000158672079-0gbvsi-t500x500.jpg

Also coming in the next few weeks, after @BarrieJ3 finally gets to get the four I've been working on for him in production, two of them will be made available for anyone else interested

Coming in time for John Wick 4, here are a few blasts from the past

For anyone needing a stay at the Continental (yes any color ya want)

Full track
The Continental NYC Blue - Felted copy 01 Artboard 1 (1).png

Faded Track
The Continental NYC Blue - Felted copy 01 Artboard 1.png

Or for those who need to hide out from ol' Baba Yaga, maybe pop in for some drinks and girls over the The Red Circle

The Red Circle copy (1) 01 Artboard 1.png

Shhhh!!! I already own 6 toppers and if someone makes a Kings Crown or Terribles, those are must buys for me! No one needs 8 toppers, let alone 6 for 2 tables!
It has to be done! Someone please help a computer illiterate fella out. Two potential customers!

Also coming in the next few weeks, after @BarrieJ3 finally gets to get the four I've been working on for him in production, two of them will be made available for anyone else interested

Coming in time for John Wick 4, here are a few blasts from the past

For anyone needing a stay at the Continental (yes any color ya want)

Full track
View attachment 1096947

Faded Track
View attachment 1096949

Or for those who need to hide out from ol' Baba Yaga, maybe pop in for some drinks and girls over the The Red Circle

View attachment 1096950
Love the continental. You need a few H&K P30 pistols and mags scattered about on the continental. that's his choice 9mm

Love the continental. You need a few H&K P30 pistols and mags scattered about on the continental. that's his choice 9mm
and some John wick silver coins as dealer buttons.
Or as complementary card cappers to your regs.
I appreciate all ideas. But unfortunately these aren’t new ones.

C940A30B-1F4A-48DD-957B-9CE1001C280D.jpeg

Also, if your next idea was a life sized cutout of Charon in the front window to greet chippers, done :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

FF3FE772-E1AC-4DEE-942C-DA3D4CFD620F.jpeg

I don't see any H&K tho
Yeah that one’s a bit difficult. Looking at having a weapons cache, but……

There’s only SO many fake guns and SO much fake cash you can have (if any) as props surrounding a poker environment.

Like why introduce potential issues :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

But we’ll see. Was going to scatter bullets across the entryway and porch, but then we’d end up with mailmen or neighbors concerned and cops at the house.

Lol at least I’m being a good adult and thinking these things through before implementation. It’ll be a fun, safe environment with some random Easter eggs for fun.

There’s only SO many fake guns and SO much fake cash you can have (if any) as props surrounding a poker environment.

But we’ll see. Was going to scatter bullets across the entryway and porch, but then we’d end up with mailmen or neighbors concerned and cops at the house.

Lol at least I’m being a good adult and thinking these things through before implementation. It’ll be a fun, safe environment with some random Easter eggs for fun.
Dude, use real guns, cops don't respond to real things

Lol for the record I meant graphically photoshopped on the toppers.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom