Vendor Sale Made-to-order Custom Table Toppers (5 Viewers)

3A2587E5-E58E-41C2-A279-402E9D5E3DA8.jpeg

Just got mine in. Custom made to fit the interior of my pool table. Amazing amazing amazing.

Has anyone in this thread ever placed or used a Custom Topper on or over cupholders that are currently in the playing field???

I have recently ordered a Topper and excited to receive it. Just hoping the hurdle of these cup holders doesn’t prevent my table from having a new look.

I’m thinking of cutting them and pushing cup holders down in place or maybe adding a smooth surface underneath. Just curious if any other members have already overcome this hurdle.

Has anyone in this thread ever placed or used a Custom Topper on or over cupholders that are currently in the playing field???

I have recently ordered a Topper and excited to receive it. Just hoping the hurdle of these cup holders doesn’t prevent my table from having a new look.

I’m thinking of cutting them and pushing cup holders down in place or maybe adding a smooth surface underneath. Just curious if any other members have already overcome this hurdle.
I would think a closed cell foam under layer would help greatly

Got mine today!
Just love it!
Cards fly over it.
It's a little smelly as already mentioned..
Looks a little short, compare to what I measured.
Since the production is in Europe (or at least, for my topper) I suggest to send the size in centimeter and millimeter...

View attachment 1081982View attachment 1081983View attachment 1081996

Thanks A LOT @rjdev7 !!!
@rjdev7 gets all the credit.... :( LOL, rightfully so, I'm glad he lets me put some of my silly designs up for sale. Thanks for taking this shot in good lighting man, I haven't gotten to see it like this before, looking good!

@rjdev7 gets all the credit.... :( LOL, rightfully so, I'm glad he lets me put some of my silly designs up for sale. Thanks for taking this shot in good lighting man, I haven't gotten to see it like this before, looking good!
Oh, ok... I didn't know you were the artist.
Very well done dude! Thanks!
Actually in these pictures the colour tend too much to red, but in real life is more pink/fuchsia..
IMG-20230216-WA0004.jpeg

This picture was taken with natural light.

Oh, ok... I didn't know you were the artist.
Very well done dude! Thanks!
Actually in these pictures the colour tend too much to red, but in real life is more pink/fuchsia..
View attachment 1082016
This picture was taken with natural light.
Well good I was trying to hit a pink/magenta tone lol, u never really know just looking at a screen

On the Barringtons with mats a little short, can some of the gap be closed by repositioning the rail pads?
I’m still waiting for some adventurous barrington owner to lift the rails by 1/8” by unscrewing them and adding a spacer. Then you could order a topper that’s an inch “too big” and tuck it underneath the rail.

It’s been said before but unfortunately it’s an imperfect process to ensure perfect fits each time. Barringtons are not all created equal, and custom made-to-order products will always have some degree of imperfection. Customizations of the table like what I mention above are likely the only way to ensure a perfect look, but I understand it would require some effort so I’m not surprised nobody has tried it out yet.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom