Vendor Sale Made-to-order Custom Table Toppers (18 Viewers)

Waiting to see how that solid print came out before proceeding further on any designs

Was waiting to check out yours. Has anyone else done solids yet?
I did a similar one for a dude the other day but that is just now ordered I think. So I'll be the first.

And bro... How ya not using two curves dueling tigers to make the ovals of the betting line?!
70-708102_chinese-tiger-tattoo-design-hd-png-download.png

I'll get pics up as soon as I can when it comes in

Did anyone ever answer if toppers have interfered with the led lights on the espn table? It might be time for me to grab a second table for my place and currently I can grab one of those at $300, just curious if it's even worth it.... or if it's time to get a premium table

Did anyone ever answer if toppers have interfered with the led lights on the espn table? It might be time for me to grab a second table for my place and currently I can grab one of those at $300, just curious if it's even worth it.... or if it's time to get a premium table
I just assume they will on the ESPN table since the LEDs are right on the surface where the topper sits. Maybe they can be modified? But worth proving or dis-proving my theory (that's all it is... a theory).

I just assume they will on the ESPN table since the LEDs are right on the surface where the topper sits. Maybe they can be modified? But worth proving or dis-proving my theory (that's all it is... a theory).
So you're telling me, that I should tell my wife, that is Gorilla time LOL

Aaron, I should hopefully be receiving my topper today (was supposed to be yesterday). I will post a pic of it with the lights on the table when I can.

Literally just picked up an espn table last night on market place for 200. Figured it was worth it

Alright, Back in Black - First note, despite how my phone camera is trying to up the brightness, this thing is not greyish at all, it's black black

20230208_095050.jpg

The lines that my camera is picking up in this next one, I don't know what that is, but there are no perceptible lines on this guy that I didn't put there.. free dog shot for you

20230208_095104.jpg

As you can see from the opposite side, no lines visible at all and the color here looks much more true to life than the other pics, but it's still darker in person

20230208_095141.jpg

The hex pattern that is perceivable inside the betting area is an element I put there, two fold, one to let the printer register something other than pure black, and just to add that itty bitty bit of non uniform to the print, for those designing I believe I have that texture turned down to only 7% opacity - the race track area also has a hex pattern I placed for the same reasons, but it's super dim, I think I put it at 3 or 4 % opacity, again just to give their printer something else to read and create variance before it did it on its own with print lines
20230208_095159.jpg

Bet area close up
20230208_095209.jpg

Difference between the betting area and the race track gradient, race track nearly imperceptible even under massive light, which is what I was looking for

20230208_095255.jpg

So there ya have it, if you want to go black or dark, it looks like the vendor is just fine at it. Also man does it help your chips, cards and button be the center of the game

@rjdev7 @JeepologyOffroad

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom