Love the Mario chips (1 Viewer)

BRPro does not require 25 chip increments. They only stipulate that a minimum of 25 chips is purchased…so any number over 25 may be ordered.
That’s not what they told me for custom chips I had to do 25 each…

i've confirmed that RJ can also do chipco - we'd get discounts if > 3000 chips on either brpro or chipco. If anyone has a sample of both i'd like to check them out before bulk ordering as i'll be trying to pick up a cash and tourney set (most likely)
I was looking at 2000-3000 if group buy for SPW ever came up, we can get the discount just between me and you

So does this have an experienced organizer yet or no? I'd be in for a healthy number of chips depending on the cost.
Experienced? No. I started a group chat with some of the people from this thread since I can't post in group buys for another week. Right now the group chat is around 1200 chips so we could certainly use some more participants.

I was looking at 2000-3000 if group buy for SPW ever came up, we can get the discount just between me and you
If this is accurate, and there is a next level for discounts, wouldn't it benefit us all if you stayed with us and we all ordered together?

Can we confirm whether there's a greater discounted rate per chip if we surpass the 3000 threshold?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom