Love the Mario chips (1 Viewer)

ledawg

Waiting List
Reaction score
#transparency

I’m here because I saw a photo of some sweet Mario Bros themed chips on the internet, and after contacting BRProPoker, they said come here and see if rjdev7 is still selling them. I’d love to try and connect. I’ve taught all 4 of my kids to play, and host the occasional low stakes home game, and think it would be super fun to get a set of 500. I have seen the threads on someone to copied the artwork, and would like to pay credit to the originator.

"Upon enlistement, obvious cases in either direction should be facilitated"
(Standing Order of the Hellenic Army Chief of Staff).
:)

Hello and welcome to the community! The Super Poker World chips are pretty cool!

Hello, welcome and I hope you're able to put together a great set for you and your kids, it sounds like a lot of fun!

Does anyone know if @rjdev7 is still making/selling these chips? My understanding is I can’t DM him without making 3 forum posts.

Sorry I’m such a newb - is this how it even works? Someone creates cool art, then people order chips through them ?

Sorry I’m such a newb - is this how it even works? Someone creates cool art, then people order chips through them ?
In the case of the Mario set, yes, you need @rjdev7’s permission through BRPro. As for getting in touch, enough of us have tagged Ryan that I’m sure he’ll reach out to you.

FWIW, I agree—I love my Mario chips!

IMG_7926.jpeg
IMG_7922.jpeg
IMG_7916.jpeg

Welcome to the forum, and, good on you for how you've approached this. I may be able to help lower the cost for you, I'm pretty sure I could get you an order that would drop the cost some.

Welcome to the forum, and, good on you for how you've approached this. I may be able to help lower the cost for you, I'm pretty sure I could get you an order that would drop the cost some.
Can you explain? All orders for super poker world chips with Br Pro Poker must go through me. They will not print them for anyone else.

Yes sir, I am aware of that, and, was thanking OP for taking this approach. I realize looking at this in retrospect that it looks like I'm saying I could get him an order. What I meant was that if he got approval from you for an order, then I was going to ask for the same, and, my order combined with his, would reduce the per chip cost.

I don't think the OP has DM permissions, yet, so I reached out saying basically the above. I absolutely have no secret Mario chip maker, and, absolutely did not mean to imply that I was trying to undercut anyone in any way.

I hope this clears things up.

Yes sir, I am aware of that, and, was thanking OP for taking this approach. I realize looking at this in retrospect that it looks like I'm saying I could get him an order. What I meant was that if he got approval from you for an order, then I was going to ask for the same, and, my order combined with his, would reduce the per chip cost.

I don't think the OP has DM permissions, yet, so I reached out saying basically the above. I absolutely have no secret Mario chip maker, and, absolutely did not mean to imply that I was trying to undercut anyone in any way.

I hope this clears things up.
Makes sense -- I'm totally fine with folks organizing a group buy to reduce overall per-chip costs. I am just overly sensitive lately given folks stealing my designs and using them for profit outside of PCF. Appreciate the clarification!

Someone just needs to organize it and handle all of the logistics (collection of payment, single payment to me, reshipping to all members upon chips arriving, etc.). You can find more details on what’s expected of you by reading up in the group buy section.

I'm pretty sure that I don't want to organize one, but am thankful to anyone that's willing to take it on.

Reactions: Rex
Interested-- i would do 1000-2000 chips. i was actually PMing rjdev

any reason why we are going brpro instead of chipco?

Because BRPro has been printing for RJ them and has all the artwork.
i've confirmed that RJ can also do chipco - we'd get discounts if > 3000 chips on either brpro or chipco. If anyone has a sample of both i'd like to check them out before bulk ordering as i'll be trying to pick up a cash and tourney set (most likely)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom