Love the Mario chips (2 Viewers)

I'd be in as long as they match my current chips.
225x $1 toad
215x$5 mario
40x $20 wario
20x$100 bowser

I would be able to starting in beginning of Decemeber until end of January. My business job is seasonal so starting in December I will have very few jobs. Usually in January I only have a couple of jobs so I would have plenty of time to do it. According to the rules I will have to get to 30 posts first. I have the days requirement but not the post requirement. However, it may be best to go with someone who has organized a group buy before and has a higher rank.

Last edited:
I'd be willing to facilitate the group buy. I still have another 10 days until I have the permissions to post in the group buy thread so I would just create a group message for everything. Since I have never done a group buy I'd like to keep it small(just enough to get us over the 3,000 mark.) I would also have a really short window as I'm trying to get a set in time for my tournament in January.

If you're interested just post reply saying so and roughly how many chips you're in for. I'll start to compile all the participants in a group message and we can get the ball rolling.

I would buy all the 25 cent and $1 chips but other people have beat me to it. Not sure but I think the seller is trying to sell all of them to one person.

I’m good for 400-500. Do we have to ship all the chips to one member to divy out making us all incur extra shipping costs, or could we maybe get BRpoker to do that work and ship to individuals for free?

I only ask because I’m not sure how much it costs to ship chips, and wonder if it’s worth the hassle vs. buying direct through Ryan.

Whoever does the group buy has to reship the chips. There’s only a minimum order for the single order that goes to BrProPoker. For an example if the minimum for a certain chip is 25 chips then we can order 25 of them and then reship 10 of them to one person, 5 to a different person, 1 to a different person, and 9 to a different person. You will need to do the math for the reshipping costs.

I’m good for 400-500. Do we have to ship all the chips to one member to divy out making us all incur extra shipping costs, or could we maybe get BRpoker to do that work and ship to individuals for free?

I only ask because I’m not sure how much it costs to ship chips, and wonder if it’s worth the hassle vs. buying direct through Ryan.
They will only ship to one address. The way it was explained to me by Ryan is we figure out what we want, we pool our money, we give the order and the money to Ryan, he places the order to brpro(he's the only one that can order those designs from them, they won't sell them to anyone else), they ship the entire order to one address, that person then divides out the order into the separate orders and then ships.

I'll compile a group message tonight and include everyone who said they're in. We're already close to if not at the 3000 mark.

Thanks but I was just looking for a quick buy that would arrive before our Christmas tourney.

Reactions: Rex
I ordered 1700 Nevada Jack chips from BR Poker. It took them 7 weeks to produce and almost a week in shipping. I would imagine 3000+ chips wouldn’t arrive before Christmas.
Wow. That’s a little shorter than it takes Tina orders to arrive. I’m surprised by that turnaround time.

My BR Pro Poker orders have averaged 3 weeks to produce and one week in shipping. I would imagine the organization of the group buy would also need time to reship, so earliest timeframe 5 weeks.

My DDLM were custom, about 1200 chips. I also got 1000* SPW this Oct, same timeframe

My DDLM were custom, about 1200 chips. I also got 1000* SPW this Oct, same timeframe
Interesting. I think BRPro calls a customized pre-designed set “semi-custom”. Either way, interesting how two semi-custom sets had a 3 week production difference. I suppose you can only do as much work as your printer allows.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom