SOLD BCC Turf Club micro stakes cash set (500+ chips) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

doakwolf

Straight
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Hi all,

For sale is a small BCC Turf Club micro stakes cash set. I've used it to run an occasional 25c/50c game for the last 5 or so years and I really like the chips (they made me appreciate solids) but am finally going ahead with customs so need the cash. Would love to keep them as a travel set but the CFO says I can't. I've taken a bit of a PCF break after selling most of my chips a few years back (I lost the plot, momentarily) so I have no idea the value of these today. I've based my price on the recent 'mint' set that were listed for over $2pc but I don't know what they actually sold for. It seems the cost of chips has gone upwards since I was last here in 2018/19 :wow:

Asking $1.50pc. They are sharp edged but w/ some flea bites as you can see in the photos. The $10s are very near mint but have some factory tooling imperfections around the edges for those who are super fussy.

I'd say it's a set of 490 chips plus the pictured sample chips (rare to find!):

25c - 170
$1 - 210
$5 - 50
$10 - 40
$25 - 20

Total bank over $1400 which was always more than enough for our game. I don't think we ever had a $25 on the table. Bank of over $3500 if you include the sample denoms.

Plus the sample set and a few spares as pictured. Note; the sample set $5 has some major edge damage. Almost like a dog chewed it.

$750USD plus shipping from Australia. I haven't boxed them yet but I did ship many similar sized sets to USA over the years and it should be around $65USD for economy air or closer to $80USD for priority via Australia Post. If there's serious interest, I'll get a quote but it'll be very close to those costs. For Europe and Asia, please PM for a price.

20221014_182001.jpg

20221014_181952.jpg

20221014_182112.jpg

Edit: A clearer photo of inlays

20221014_182133.jpg

20221112_085511.jpg

Thanks for looking,

Jeremy.

Last edited:
Delay on boxing these, sorry. Got covid. On the mend now so should get to this within a couple of days.
Careful now, or you might be playing poker with others at the "detainment" centers :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

In all seriousness, I have family over there and it's been surreal to vicariously live through all the restrictions and ludacris policies.

Careful now, or you might be playing poker with others at the "detainment" centers :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Haha, the trick is to not report the positive test to the authorities so one doesn't get taken away to the camps in the desert :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Shipping to USA (all post codes) will be $79usd for Express Air. There's an economy sea option for $46 but I wouldn't recommend it.

Haha, the trick is to not report the positive test to the authorities so one doesn't get taken away to the camps in the desert :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
lol jeeez :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
Shipping to USA (all post codes) will be $79usd for Express Air. There's an economy sea option for $46 but I wouldn't recommend it.
You hear that @ekricket — Thats not bad at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom