Leah’s Recovery (1 Viewer)

AfterTheFact

Full House
Reaction score
I wanted to update everyone as to how Leah and Zack have been doing. December 10 will be the one year anniversary of the terrible tragedy my wife’s family faced. Zack has made a full recovery except for the scars (mental and physical) and Leah is learning how to walk with her new leg. I attached a video of how she is progressing.

Thank you to all who donated, ran charity auctions and to those who purchased from these auctions. PCF really stepped up and I really appreciate it!

Wow!! My allergies must be acting up. :)

So great to see her progress. Thanks for the update and GO LEAH!

That is wonderful. Seeing this makes me so happy for Leah and the family. I know there are tears in my eyes but it happens every time I see a child smile when they had previously lost their smile.

This video only reinforces to me why I am a Shriner. A member of what we call the greatest philanthropy in the world.

God bless Leah an family.

That is wonderful. Seeing this makes me so happy for Leah and the family. I know there are tears in my eyes but it happens every time I see a child smile when they had previously lost their smile.

This video only reinforces to me why I am a Shriner. A member of what we call the greatest philanthropy in the world.

God bless Leah an family.

Thank you David. The Shriners are Awesome!

So happy to see this video :). Thank you for the update @AfterTheFact. All the best wishes and prayers.

1575475323639.gif

Obligatory Seinfeld gif

Crazy how having kids makes you more sensitive to these things... watching this video really made me cry (in a good way!).

Glad to see she's doing so well. Please keep the updates coming!!

View attachment 375163

I hear ya man, totally changes a persons perspective.

So great to see Leah progressing, what a strong and brave little girl. Thanks for that update, I’ll remember to keep her and family in my prayers.

Also, I’d like to give props to her physical therapist. I can tell from his interaction with her that it’s a labor of love. So patient, positive, and encouraging!
That is what is awesome. You will find this love and compassion at all of hospitals around the US, Canada and Mexico.

So happy to see such progress!! Thank you for sharing this amazing update with us. Please keep them coming!
Go go go Leah!!

Leah, Zack and their three sisters (and parents) came for a weekend visit. She continues to do well but is unable to use her prosthetic leg due to the bone continuing to grow. She will need additional surgery. I didn’t get as many pics as I should have but here are a few out on Lake Hartwell, SC.

0819C05C-7E68-473D-A849-5CECD2D0D86F.jpeg

D90D54B9-60FC-44C0-9E7D-C5333A435050.jpeg

CFAC1546-DE84-47E8-8BC9-BFDDCBE1C72C.jpeg
23975300-907B-44DF-AB7B-CA28E7E0D5F4.jpeg
092FB916-7291-4350-B142-44C6BE5508B8.jpeg
CD42311D-81EA-434D-9C96-5417841AFBEC.jpeg
FB05961F-C6AD-4535-9ED5-B89B94871007.jpeg
B93E111D-9E24-4AFE-88A1-F856A0CDB1EE.jpeg

Thank you so much for all who helped support them during her recovery!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom