Lakeshore Inn Resort & Country Club (2 Viewers)

Here is a preview. Better pictures when they arrive.

IMG_20150522_180800_edit.jpg

I have a few scattered Lakeshore Inn chips (in addition to my two frac racks) if you need/want them. Will verify quantities if interested. Some $1s, maybe an extra $5, dunno about the $20.

I have a few scattered Lakeshore Inn chips (in addition to my two frac racks) if you need/want them. Will verify quantities if interested. Some $1s, maybe an extra $5, dunno about the $20.
Thanks for the offer. At this point I'm just looking for $5s and $20s. I'm all set for fracs and $1s.

These are amazing... what did you do for the quick cleaning?

These are amazing... what did you do for the quick cleaning?

On these, just dish soap and warm water. Briefly soaked them and then gave them a quick finger scrub on the faces. Cleaned up the rolling edges using a magic eraser. One rack of dimes had a sticker residue on the face. I was worried about using a regular sticker remover like goo-gone on the hot stamps so I used coconut oil solids and just rubbed the residue off. Worked really well. The oil surrounds the residue and keeps it from re-attaching to the chip surface. Bonus for pleasant coconut smell when finished. :)

That is a beautiful set. I really love the colors on them. So nice, but leads me to wonder... at what price? No answer needed, it's kind of a rhetorical question.
Good Luck on winning lots of $$$ with those chips.

On these, just dish soap and warm water. Briefly soaked them and then gave them a quick finger scrub on the faces. Cleaned up the rolling edges using a magic eraser. One rack of dimes had a sticker residue on the face. I was worried about using a regular sticker remover like goo-gone on the hot stamps so I used coconut oil solids and just rubbed the residue off. Worked really well. The oil surrounds the residue and keeps it from re-attaching to the chip surface. Bonus for pleasant coconut smell when finished. :)
Thanks for sharing your method. I have never tried cocunt oil solids to remove sticker residue. I'll have to try that one.

Didn't mean to pry as some like to keep those details private. But since you've put it out there: I think that's a FANTASTIC deal you got there!
Congrats. I can't get over how much I LOVE the colors on those chips!

Didn't mean to pry as some like to keep those details private. But since you've put it out there: I think that's a FANTASTIC deal you got there!
Congrats. I can't get over how much I LOVE the colors on those chips!

I didn't see it as prying and I wouldn't have answered if I wasn't comfortable doing so. I got real lucky on this set to grab the first 1000 chips and again when I contacted JM out of the blue to inquire about his set and he was looking to move them. I think I might have used up all my run-good for the year. :) Cali colors, $20 chip, TH&C, hot stamp fracs, and shaped inlays – what more could a guy ask for?

Wow, I thought when you said 1.17 a chip you were joking. That's an even better deal that what I got on those BCC V1 Mardi Gras!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom