Delta Club (1 Viewer)

hdgeno

Full House
Reaction score
In an effort to downsize the value of my chip collection after a slight change in priorities, I sold off some more expensive sets and decided on a cheaper cash set. Delta Club chips were available, and though I really like THC chips I decided I needed to be ok with a RHC set, so a few purchases later I ended up with way more chips than I was originally looking for. The chips are cheaper, but with this many the collection isn't really:).

It really all started with wanting a limit set of the $1's, but with enough of the other denoms that I could still run no-limit games. The chips are worn, so no need to worry if players get a little crazy with the chips, though the folks I play with from time to time know that my chips aren't just cheap dice chips. I'll never run out of chips with this set, almost $50k bank! I'm still looking for another 2 racks of $1's to get to 800+.

The first purchase came in fairly clean, but I still gave most of them a quick rinse. The next two purchases were absolutely filthy, and the packages even had a smell when I opened them. I don't own and ultrasonic, almost caved and bought one, but ended up cleaning them all by hand. I had a pretty good system but it still took 45-60 minutes per rack. TSP and hot water, a stiff brush, and magic eraser when needed got the job done. If I ever buy a dirty set like this again, I WILL be buying and ultrasonic!

There aren't that many pictures of these chips on the forum so I figured I may as well post up a few of them. Someday I'll learn some better photography skills but for now this will have to do. I really dig the cali-colors of this set, the $1, $5, and $100 are really sharp.

IMG_9847.jpg
IMG_9848.jpg
IMG_9850.jpg
IMG_9853.jpg
IMG_9855.jpg

Wow well done! Always thought these were really underrated, cool to see them altogether.

Those $5s and $100s rule!

Funny about settling for RHC. I never paid it any mind until BG convinced me it THC or bust lol. My TCs are RHC and I love them but ignorance was bliss... and cheaper! :)

Grats on the set!

Those $5s and $100s rule!

Funny about settling for RHC. I never paid it any mind until BG convinced me it THC or bust lol. My TCs are RHC and I love them but ignorance was bliss... and cheaper! :)

Grats on the set!

My rule is Paulson or bust lol. I can settle for RHC, and some sets on that mold are just flat out amazing so I don't worry about it too much. THC chips certainly break in better (less flea bites) and are a better quality product, definitely agree with @BGinGA and others in that regard.

It's funny, when I was a chip noob I much preferred RHC to THC. With time that opinion changed, and owning some of those amazing mint boat chips sure spoiled me. I do like the fact that this set is used, no need to worry about damaging mint chips here.

one of my favorite sets Geno, hook me up when you can

I know there’s more of these sets out there, post up some pron folks

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom