Kickstarter Link: Desjgn Bridge w/Jumbo Index (4 Viewers)

In my email a second ago!

Great news!

Thanks to you and 118 others, Desjgn 100% Plastic Playing Cards: Classic Baroque has been successfully funded. Your pledge has been charged, funds will soon be transferred to the creator, and they’ll begin working on their project.

Don't be silly - Monday is a postal holiday in the United States. Your cards will surely arrive no later than Tuesday.

Your mailman must be slow. I received my cards yesterday, even thought it was a Sunday, during a long Memorial Day Weekend, and a holiday! Or perhaps you should tip him better at Christmas time, after which your order may show up even before money has been deducted from your account. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Can I still get a set-up of these?

The Kickstarter campaign is over, but I'm sure you will have no trouble finding a setup after they are produced. A lot of people bought a boatload of setups to help the project get funded and I'm sure will be selling the extras in the classifieds.

Hey @desjgn
Do you know what shipping method you're using for the King's Reward sets?
I need to know if it will be USPS, or a carrier like UPS/FedEx before I fill out my address.......
Please let me know ASAP and I'll get it sent over.
Thanks!

Hey @desjgn
Do you know what shipping method you're using for the King's Reward sets?
I need to know if it will be USPS, or a carrier like UPS/FedEx before I fill out my address.......
Please let me know ASAP and I'll get it sent over.
Thanks!

Thank you for the question. I am shipping via USPS for those rewards and of course tracking numbers will be included.

Thank you for the question. I am shipping via USPS for those rewards and of course tracking numbers will be included.

Thanks Jason!
Also, are the Embossed/Etched Aces still part of it? I would just go with a Spade on that as well.
Survey was submitted though (y) :thumbsup:
nitzilla

@desjgn So if you bought the 8 setups you do get a shirt included?

I did not put down a shirt in the survey, if it is included I will take one. I assume the new survey will give you the size and color option.

Do I qualify for the uncut sheet or would I have to pay extra for it?

Thanks,
Kyle

I did not put down a shirt in the survey, if it is included I will take one. I assume the new survey will give you the size and color option.
Thanks,
Kyle

The 8 Setups option was just 8 setups....you might need to slip him some 'bills' for the extras stuff...... ;)

I am shipping via USPS
Woooo!!! They're shipping already!
giphy.gif

Thanks,
Kyle
T-shirt is part of that reward, I just need to message the 6-8 sets backers for the size and suit design info. I can't send a new survey. I got ahead of myself as I came to everyone in those rewards, my apologies for not including the size and design question in the first survey. The uncut sheet would be an add-on.

T-shirt is part of that reward, I just need to message the 6-8 sets backers for the size and suit design info. I can't send a new survey. I got ahead of myself as I came to everyone in those rewards, my apologies for not including the size and design question in the first survey. The uncut sheet would be an add-on.
Cool. Do we have color choices? I will take an XXL please.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom