Kickstarter Link: Desjgn Bridge w/Jumbo Index (1 Viewer)

Screenshot_2017-04-22-09-12-54.png
Screenshot_2017-04-22-09-12-48.png
Screenshot_2017-04-20-22-53-54.png
These cards are awesome. Sign up to reserve yours. The sooner the better!

Last edited:
@desjgn just to confirm re: shipping to Canada, 1 setup shipping costs $20, but up to 8 setups shipping costs $20 as well? Because if that's the case I will be ordering a bunch of setups!

@desjgn just to confirm re: shipping to Canada, 1 setup shipping costs $20, but up to 8 setups shipping costs $20 as well? Because if that's the case I will be ordering a bunch of setups!

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. Unfortunately, for the 6-8 or more range the cost will be higher and have reflected that in the rewards. My apologies that it would be slightly higher ($30), but $20 would be a steal for shipping for that quantity.

I also noticed that on the 6 sets for US backers that the shipping cost should be $14, not $7, but cannot update it until the survey phase I believe. My apologies there too as I tried to get everything prorperly done.

However, I am looking for ways to save on shipping for everyone and hopefully will have an update on that if I find some significant savings.

How would I go about ordering 100 sets of decks?

Easy:
Create 12 kickstarter accounts and pledge for the 8 deck setups and you'll be at 96.......and a crap load of shipping........
Hopefully @desjgn has a better option. ;)
nitzilla

When I get home, I will be ordering some. Probably 8 sets. Which is 16 decks. Which by my math, would last 10 games, or two and half months in our game. Hmmm. Maybe I should order more!

By the way, I think there should be more enticing options for buying MOAr and moAR and MOOOORE sets!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom