Ketogenic Way of eating... (3 Viewers)

Thank you for the snack. I had forgotten my almonds at the last game.

I'm kind of stuck at 199/200 range. I did have a couple of small cheats last weekend that I'm sure is delaying the weight loss. Plus I have only been hitting the treadmill a few times a week. Schedule is crazy busy right now.

As long as I can maintain this weight until it kicks back into gear I'm fine with that. I'm feeling tremendously better!
The treadmill a few times a week is great. Keep up the good work.

Yesterday, I had lunch at a restaurant... I ordered a burger, no bun. The menu didn't say fries came with the burger, so I assumed it was ala carte.

When the burger came, it had fries on the side.... I ate them. They were really good, but they were probably a week's worth of carbs.

I've been fighting a headache since I woke up this morning, which I usually don't get. I'm assuming the fries were the culprit.

I'm kind of stuck at 199/200 range.

A slice of black olive pizza will do that to you! ;)

(Just busting your chops...I know you're not doing true keto.)

Bok choy, on keto bread with flax seed and fresh dill.

IMG_20190927_074533560.jpg

My wife was off today and had to go to Publix. They had every new rebel flavor! She got me cherry chip and strawberry!

The cherry chip is VERY good. Subtle cherry flavor, and the chips are not as bitter as the mint chip. Prolly my new fav.

No surprise, given the name. :rolleyes:

Pumped to try the strawberry most. I have been wishing they made a strawberry flavor since I first tried rebel.

It's next on my pickup list -- got four different pints in the freezer already. :whistle: :whistling:

Yesterday, I had lunch at a restaurant... I ordered a burger, no bun. The menu didn't say fries came with the burger, so I assumed it was ala carte.

When the burger came, it had fries on the side.... I ate them. They were really good, but they were probably a week's worth of carbs.

I've been fighting a headache since I woke up this morning, which I usually don't get. I'm assuming the fries were the culprit.

A slice of black olive pizza will do that to you! ;)

(Just busting your chops...I know you're not doing true keto.)

Olive pizza must have done the trick.

197.4. Lowest i ever remember being since probably 1990

Last edited:
Vegan kitchen sink scramble fritata

Sauteed leeks, pablanos, garlic scapes, red peppers and celery (yep, celery) in olive oil. Separately sauteed celery leaves, basil, fennel and dill. Crack two eggs over the top and mix. Flip and add cheese.

IMG_20190928_084912937.jpg
IMG_20190928_090022588.jpg
IMG_20190928_091746333.jpg

Had to add a notch to my belt today :)

Lemon/ Lime and garlic marinated chicken with charred lettuce and balsamic vinegar with fresh green beans.

Desert too follow.

20191004_180629.jpg
20191004_162915.jpg

@BGinGA did you find strawberry? It's moved up to my current favorite. Such a delicious refreshing treat. This week I got salted Carmel and cookies and cream. About to try the salted Carmel, from the first taste I think it's going to be a bigger winner

Salted Caramel is awesome. Not impressed with the Strawberry at all, probably my least liked of all the flavors. Top favs are Cherry Chip, Triple Chocolate, Mint Chip, and Salted Caramel.

Also have discovered the insane diverse world of chaffles....omg.

Wow I'm surprised. Cherry Chip was one of my least favorite. The cherry tasted like cherry coke or something carbinated. The strawberry was just creamy bliss.

The chaffle world is a whole new ball game. Really game changing for quick desserts or breads

Hot Italian sausage, onions, cherry tomatoes, green olives and feta.

Instead of sauce i used shredded cheese.

20191006_180230.jpg
20191006_184138.jpg
20191006_184452.jpg

I'd give these got a solid "meh". Good and crunchy but tasted like burnt cheese. I have a pack of the parmesan kind as well, hopefully those are better.

20191006_193138.jpg

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom