Vendor Sale RACKS* Justin Chip RACKS (3 sizes) *IN STOCK* (7 Viewers)

So I took a chisel to the little vertical bars on one slot in one rack, scraping away 8 little bars. Worked quite well but looks quite ugly.

I’m gonna to look around and see if I can find a neater way. Might try a relatively high grit sand paper and some elbow grease.

View attachment 1133196

View attachment 1133197
Wow, when I made the earlier post about the edges of the racks , i was looking at the 50mm one I have, and it has none of those bars. I thought you were referring to something else.

Removal of those bars would definitely give you more space, but I can’t see a way to do it cleanly. Agreed about a fine grit sandpaper, and maybe a plastic polish.
Quite a bit of work, indeed.

Wow, when I made the earlier post about the edges of the racks , i was looking at the 50mm one I have, and it has none of those bars. I thought you were referring to something else.

Removal of those bars would definitely give you more space, but I can’t see a way to do it cleanly. Agreed about a fine grit sandpaper, and maybe a plastic polish.
Quite a bit of work, indeed.
I only have 7 racks I’d have to do. Not crazy for a set you plan to have around for a good while

Here’s one set-
IMG_8754.jpeg

I will say…it depends. I have a set of rounders circle-square mold and some barrels fit snuggly, while some others do not. Its usually one or two chips in each barrel that tend to make it just a bit too wide. The chips have not seen much play at all, so maybe some more worn CPCs would fit fine, or even a different mold.
I’ll take a caliper to them tomorrow to see what the actual width is of the barrels that fit vs. the ones that don’t.
Same. My rounders need to be played. They are minty and don't fit. But on the other hand, I have mint CPCs from Dave's recent sales that fit perfectly. Those have the A mold.

Also, just had my first tournament with these racks and being able to split each one to carry 200 is awesome. Since the big stack was about 300 chips, I used 3 halves of these racks and we moved to 1 table very easily. Next biggest stack was 200. And then the players played straight from the racks. Dropping barrels like kings. Haha. Pretty awesome.

Hey Justin!

I know I've got a Tiger Button coming so if you haven't shipped yet (or even if you have) I need to add (2) 50mm Justin Racks to it. Will pay extra shipping etc if necessary

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom