Giveaway jpietrella Giveaway #2: 1000th Post (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpietrella

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Well, this giveaway business was so much fun last time and it left me with so many warm fuzzies that I couldn't help but throw another one out there after hitting 1000 posts.

My first real set was a Paulson Classics set and this sample set is what's leftover after recently selling it to raise some funds for other projects. I originally intended on keeping this set since it's somewhat sentimental but I don't collect singles or sample sets and these should probably be with someone who can appreciate them. Or, perhaps they'll go to a new-ish member who'll enjoy them for a while only to have them open up the rabbit hole into the bottomless, monetary blackhole that is chipping as they did for me.

Whatever happens, the winner is free to do with them as they wish - mill them, cherish them, burn them, shuffle them, lick them, give them COVID-19. Up to you. No strings or FROR attached.

Your Giveaway Details:

1x Mint Paulson Classic sample set

Shipping is free to CONUS. I will provide a $4 credit for shipping to any of our non-CONUS chippers who wish to participate.

Your Eligibility:
  • have either less than 500 posts, OR
  • joined PCF after December 1, 2020, OR
  • are a supporting member

Your Entry and Details:
  • If you meet the above requirement, simply post "THWIP!" and "like" this post to enter.
  • Entry will close this Thursday, February 25th at 11:59pm EST.
  • I will randomly select 10 members from the list of entries and will post pictures of a hand of NLHE to determine the winner. Any chops will result in additional hands between only the tied entrants until there is a winner.

Your Pr0n:

PXL_20210208_181732960.jpg

PXL_20210208_181901554.jpg

PXL_20210208_181931979.jpg

Good Luck, PCF!

Well done again sir. Such a great PCF’er here.

Following for the run-out... and seeing those beautiful black kem cards on the amazing rug felt! :)

good luck pcf

THWIP!

This was my 1st sample set. Let a friend borrow them, but never saw them again :(.

Thanks for the chance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom