Giveaway jpietrella Giveaway #2: 1000th Post (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks again everyone for participating. There were a couple of late entries and since they're very new members, I let it slide and included them as well. Here's our randomly-selected final table going into the weekend:

1614373132221.png

Congrats to our final table! Your seat at the table below is determined by the order in which you were randomly selected

1. @sbp8984
  2. @TeddyKGB82
  3. @RadicusScout
  4. @judgeanjury
  5. @Chippychips
  6. @swana
  7. @BeagleStorm
  8. @BEANO52
  9. @dkellerd
  10. @RowlettTexasChipGuy
Stay tuned for the runout on Saturday evening!

Thanks again everyone for participating. There were a couple of late entries and since they're very new members, I let it slide and included them as well. Here's our randomly-selected final table going into the weekend:

View attachment 644539

Congrats to our final table! Your seat at the table below is determined by the order in which you were randomly selected

1. @sbp8984
  2. @TeddyKGB82
  3. @RadicusScout
  4. @judgeanjury
  5. @Chippychips
  6. @swana
  7. @BeagleStorm
  8. @BEANO52
  9. @dkellerd
  10. @RowlettTexasChipGuy
Stay tuned for the runout on Saturday evening!
Fantastic! Come on pocket Aces! Thanks again @jpietrella for the chance!

Sweet... I made the final table! That never happens when I play poker!!!

Hi everyone!

My apologies for taking my time with this, but some backstory on my username. Anyway, onto the final table...

Before we get to the action, a quick reminder of our extremely talented final table, 10 great players:

1. @sbp8984
  2. @TeddyKGB82
  3. @RadicusScout
  4. @judgeanjury
  5. @Chippychips
  6. @swana
  7. @BeagleStorm
  8. @BEANO52
  9. @dkellerd
  10. @RowlettTexasChipGuy
Our deck used is a KEM bridge-sized regular index. The felt is a Boston and @pharaohone favorite: floor rug sponsored by Ruggable. Let's shuffle up and deal:

hands.jpg

I resisted the urge to re-deal because this is a pretty ugly showing. I'm really glad that I did...

@RadicusScout the obvious leader here but pretty much everyone has a reasonable path to victory. Bonus points for 2x Doyle Brunson hands and a 7-deuce off in the same dealing.

Aaaaaand the turn.

turn.jpg

@swana spikes the gutter and takes a big lead heading to the river. A glimmer of hope emerges for @RowlettTexasChipGuy and @TeddyKGB82 who can chop with a non-heart 3 or 9. @sbp8984 needs a non-heart 7 (one outer). @judgeanjury makes two pair and can steal this thing with a 4 or a 5-ball. @dkellerd still holding out hope for a heart that's not a 4 or a 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom