Origin of your Username (5 Viewers)

Well, my name is Iain and apparently, that doesn't rhyme with a lot so I got nicknamed Billy. With a surname of Brighton, this is a simple alliteration; kids are inventive, right!? Now the boys call me "Billy Bluff" and hence the username (or if I'm big stack, "Bully Brighto" instead!)

I don't think this thread exists, but if it does, please delete.

Some usernames are self explanatory IE. JButler. Some are not, like mine.

MAN AMONG KIDS originated from an XBox Gamertag I made 11 years ago when I was a freshman in college. I played entirely way too much Call of Duty my freshman and sophomore years. I got started on a dorm-mates XBox 360, then I got my own at the end of first semester of Freshman year for Christmas.

I was used to playing with very squeaky kids ages like 10-15, and since I thought I was much older, I gave myself the name Man Among Kids. Just enough allowable characters for gamertags.

That's it. No grand story.

I've actually met some really cool people via XBox and those who are close to me online call me MAK, for short.

So I welcome PCF goers to call me MAK as well. :p
I have probably played with several of you on-line. GimmieUChips comes from me saying Gimmie Gimmie Gimmie for a winning had or hoping for a good flop,turn,river. I was also I_B_Freaky...That got started when I was saying I was freaking out about a "learning run". Someone has taken the online names in the last few years. So I will have to come up with something else at some point I am about ready to play again.....lol We need on-line poker legal everywhere. Thanks for letting me join. Hard for me to be as active as I would like. Real name is Scott

"I bought a seven dollar pen because I always lose pens and I got sick of not caring."

- Mitch Hedberg

Got my physics degree recently to pursue a 2nd career after the Air Force. Went from cheap disposable pens and pencils, to fairly nice drafting pencils and rollerballs in the $7-20 range... then on to fountain pens toward the latter half of the degree which were considerably more wallet unfriendly. Always loved his Mitch's jokes & quotes, and it's one that resonated in the years of constant note taking recently lol. Use this name for fountain pen and other hobby forums to keep from having to remember a dozen logins.

Last edited:
52C5BA60-618A-4E9E-83F6-38D358A63F0A.gif

Well my initials are JZ and when I use them ppl confuse me with the more famous rap star, JayZ. So it was either ThePoorJZ or this name to help reduce confusion. If I had it all to do over today I might choose TheNotYetRetiredJZ.

I used JZ, JayZ, Jigga many places but over time they get taken. So I try and use this one wherever can.

Well my initials are JZ and when I use them ppl confuse me with the more famous rap star, JayZ. So it was either ThePoorJZ or this name to help reduce confusion. If I had it all to do over today I might choose TheNotYetRetiredJZ.

I used JZ, JayZ, Jigga many places but over time they get taken. So I try and use this one wherever can.
We wanna hear your mix tape. I found this when I googled your name. Idk what I means.
8B266014-F315-45A0-B670-0103E975E3D0.png
7C0A79FF-F53A-4810-BC31-B5D2BB2931B4.jpeg

Dugthefish. I started using "DUG" in the 80s when arcade games only gave you three letters on a high score. Added "thefish" when I opened my PokerStars account cuz I wanted something that accurately described my playing style.

I got mine playing the mobile game Star Wars Galaxy of Heros. I identify more with the Grey Jedi way of thinking as opposed to Jedi or Sith.
Padwan is a misspelled Padawan from the Star Wars universe.
Not super exciting,but I use it on most forums, Steam, and in most games I play.

I got mine playing the mobile game Star Wars Galaxy of Heros. I identify more with the Grey Jedi way of thinking as opposed to Jedi or Sith.
Padwan is a misspelled Padawan from the Star Wars universe.
Not super exciting,but I use it on most forums, Steam, and in most games I play.
pssssst. "grey jedi" are complete fanfic and dont exist in cannon.

I don't think this thread exists, but if it does, please delete.

Some usernames are self explanatory IE. JButler. Some are not, like mine.

MAN AMONG KIDS originated from an XBox Gamertag I made 11 years ago when I was a freshman in college. I played entirely way too much Call of Duty my freshman and sophomore years. I got started on a dorm-mates XBox 360, then I got my own at the end of first semester of Freshman year for Christmas.

I was used to playing with very squeaky kids ages like 10-15, and since I thought I was much older, I gave myself the name Man Among Kids. Just enough allowable characters for gamertags.

That's it. No grand story.

I've actually met some really cool people via XBox and those who are close to me online call me MAK, for short.

So I welcome PCF goers to call me MAK as well. :p
KuroOkami = Black Wolf in Japanese.

I take " lapin " everywhere for poker, white rabbit, lapin blanc, lapin magique, etc.. On PCF I take LAPIN CRETIN the famous waco rabbit.

it's probably my stupidest nickname I have. :]

In your world, you can find me follow the white rabbit. Voilà ...

We come in peace, always ! >>>

LAPIN.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom