Origin of your Username (5 Viewers)

Windwalker was my handle on the 2600 BBS while in my undergraduate program, and then later, my handle on MindVox. I got it from a cult western from the 80s, about an eponymous Chyenne warrior in the late 1700s who returns from the dead to take revenge for the murder of his wife and son.

91oNslm60SL._RI_.jpg

Last edited:
Mine came from a mix of a nick name in high school (Bill Spice - which came from my grandfather's name, Bill - and Spice being completely random), and an Xbox gamertag where I simply decided to put Dr in front of my nickname from high school. Hence, Dr. Bill.

Cool, but actually spelled "Seraph"
Thank you for point that out! Sorry, I forgot to mention that part. At the time, Seraph was usually taken already so I had to change the spelling and just never went back. :)

Interesting thread! Mine originated back from the beginning of the internet days when you didn't want your identity to be able to be deciphered, but you still wanted it to mean something. Jake was a nickname 14 a sports number, and mw initials.

I'm from Buffalo, you can figure out the rest. I put 0 thought into my name. I wish I could change it.

Forgot what game I was playing, but it had a name randomizer and Zinfenmoor popped up, thought it sounded cool so I've kept the name. Better than my previous online name that actually used my name.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom