Origin of your Username (7 Viewers)

People would say, you are always wearing black socks. Later, somebody said it was the Blacksox would have 1 the world series, if they had tried.

Mine is pretty boring and self explanatory as my profession is an engineer I'm a complete physics and science nerd

I have a shirt I wear periodically.... it can be a conversation starter if they don't know who Schrodinger was...

Unfortunately no crazy background story on mine, simply something me and a buddy said back in high school all the time and some how it stuck with me. It’s been my go too since

I don't think this thread exists, but if it does, please delete.

Some usernames are self explanatory IE. JButler. Some are not, like mine.

MAN AMONG KIDS originated from an XBox Gamertag I made 11 years ago when I was a freshman in college. I played entirely way too much Call of Duty my freshman and sophomore years. I got started on a dorm-mates XBox 360, then I got my own at the end of first semester of Freshman year for Christmas.

I was used to playing with very squeaky kids ages like 10-15, and since I thought I was much older, I gave myself the name Man Among Kids. Just enough allowable characters for gamertags.

That's it. No grand story.

I've actually met some really cool people via XBox and those who are close to me online call me MAK, for short.

So I welcome PCF goers to call me MAK as well. :p

Used mine for close to twenty years, it’s just a shortened version of my last name, one of the nicknames that’s lasted the longest.

Cmabrigde Uinervtisy said:
Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
Same goes for missing vowels ;)

Mine's a term used in Go, the Japanese board game. Come to think of it, you can probably spend an equal fortune on nice clamshell and slate go stones (see picture below, unfortunately not my set) as you could buying poker chips.

Twointwoout is a rule that firefighters have to follow on *most* dangerous incidents they are working at. The guideline is that, when two firefighters go into a hazard area, at least two must stay outside so that if something goes wrong they are able to go help the first two. There are some exceptions to this rule... if the fire is very small, or if a citizens life is immediately in danger they can violate this rule.. I always liked it.

Sheikh is my last name and 617 is the area code for Boston from which I reside. Big Boston sports fan so the 617 is sort of a representation of the city and the sports culture!
Speaking of Boston, what’s up with Ortiz getting shot?! That’s madness

Feel as though mine is relatively self explanatory lol.... but when I was a young girl in high school I fell in love with obs fords and my favorite truck I ever owned was a 1992 f250 with a 460 big block in it... ahhhhhh I miss that old rusty red truck lol !

Last edited:
Speaking of Boston, what’s up with Ortiz getting shot?! That’s madness
Absolute insanity! In his own hometown. You'd think that the community he donates to and tries to take care of would respect him. Hoping him a speedy recovery.

I once asked my wife (then gf at the time) what she thought the best starting hand in Texas hold em was, back when she first was learning the game; "Suited Aces?" she replied. "As in Ace King of the same suit or Ace Queen of the same suit?" came my inquiry. "No," she replied, "Aces of the same suit!" :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

She has gotten MUCH better at the game since then (thank God) hahaha

Drug Lord's don't give a f about you when you are laying pipe to his wife brah....
Is that the story? I know nothing about the background of the shooting except what the media said on day one of it being an attempted robbery.

Is that the story? I know nothing about the background of the shooting except what the media said on day one of it being an attempted robbery.
That was debunked when they caught the guy who shot him

That was debunked when they caught the guy who shot him
Gotcha. Either way I'm not really going to buy into whatever the media comes out with at this point. it's all conjecture since we weren't there.

I’m not gonna lie. I was checking out the site for a couple of days before I signed up and There was a set of poker chips that I wanted to buy and didn’t want to wait on losing them. So I panicked.... and ended up with a very... boring.... name. Lol.

My name is short for KX500. I rode dirt bikes growing up and I went from a YZ80 to my dads old WR500. Then I bought a new 2002 Kawasaki KX500 that I still have.

KX5 started as my Xbox gamertag and its followed me around in various forms to all the forums I'm apart of.

I play a bit of online poker.

My handle is Jeevansluck. Jeevan is the name of my little 3yr old boy. I try to associate his luck with mine for any good fortunes it might get me at the tables.

When I joined here, I figured I'd just stick to the poker handle for the poker chip forum.

In retrospect however, the handle @gonebroke would have been better. Haha

I play a bit of online poker.

My handle is Jeevansluck. Jeevan is the name of my little 3yr old boy. I try to associate his luck with mine for any good fortunes it might get me at the tables.

When I joined here, I figured I'd just stick to the poker handle for the poker chip forum.

In retrospect however, the handle @gonebroke would have been better. Haha
Why don't I see you online then with us every night?

Why don't I see you online then with us every night?
Not sure I follow you sir...

Wish I could actually play every night...my little one is demanding:)

When I do get to play, usually single table sit'n'go at 888poker.

Am I missing out on some PCF online poker of some sort...please enlighten me man

Am I missing out on some PCF online poker of some sort...please enlighten me man
Please read
Additional information is available at these links:
http://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/pcf-p-home-games-club-info.7769/
http://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/pcf-p-tournaments-2019-info-schedule.12851/

I play on Bovada and pretend every mofo at the 200nl tables are PCF’ers :D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom