Origin of your Username (5 Viewers)

Nickname that started in junior high school ... one of my friend’s moms still calls me it to this day, some 30+ years later

My dad introduced me to an old western called "My Name is Nobody". Loved the concept.
Terrence Hill. One of the best westerns I’ve ever seen. Henry Fonda. Hilarious and well acted with a great script. The scene in the bar is fantastic stuff.

Pivey101 (Phil Ivey tribute) was my username on Stars in the early 2000s. Used to play free rolls, low stakes and watch the pros play as a kid. Miss those days.

I enjoy tournaments mostly and this is my standard opening size. Sometimes I open with 2.2x or 2.5x.

If it's clear and yella, you've got juice there, fella. If it's tangy and brown, you're in cider town. Now, there's two exceptions...

My nickname refers to the character of Berserk (manga, see below), himself derived from the expression "to have the guts", a maxim I like.

Hello everybody, Well my username... i was in college and i lived in the coolest single wide surrounded by other single wide trailers and I had just bought a screamin new rig to game and learn about computers. I was given the name trash by my partners in crime at school and i had to add my age at the time to the end because there were a few more trailer trash peeps that liked that call sign.

I have been creepin and lurkin on the old i would say now de-funked other chip site, and for some reason re-ignited the poker chip flame in me.

Cheers everyone,

Trash32

1. I'm asian
2. I eat too much = proof instagram thehangrypharmacist
3. I used to practice martial arts
4. Play prop in rugby (the fat guys)

In summary, I'm the kung fu/judo panda. lmao

I'm not really blind :p it's just a pun on poker and my name, and I think it fits well with my profile pic which is from Halloween a few years ago when I dressed up as Heisenberg :cool

When Halo came out in 2001 I needed a gaming name, so I came up with Bjizzle. It wasn't until like 2006 or so I realized there was a rapper named B Gizzle. Bummer, but I kept rolling with it.

GTDriver is my XBox/PS Gamer Tag. Probably obvious that it originated from an interest in the PS game Grand Tourismo. I have since moved on to Call Of Duty ... I'm not very good but enjoy it ...

Came up with the name once my main League of Legends account got banned :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I figured you can't ban House Money because everyone loves playing with House Money.
Thought for sure it would have been taken. Yet to my surprise, It's been available as a username anywhere I've tried. So don't get any ideas:D

Mine was my old username from my days playing online. My first name is Matt. Not sure why, but when my name is called I always respond with “that’s me.” Somehow that evolved into Mattsme.

Thujone is the supposed "halucinagenic" chemical in Absinthe. Which is the reason Absinthe with Northern Wormwood is illegal in the US. However, the belief is false. There is more thujone in sage. Now, how many of you halucinate after eating grandma's stuufing on Thanksgiving day? My guess, none...lol! I love Absinthe and could go on for hours!

Anyhow, i look forward ro many good conversations here on the forum!

Hmmm, mine means many different things to me.
Mainly constraints

Last edited:
My name is inspired by the 70s/80s TV-series CHiP's, where Sergeant Getraer (played by Robert Pine, the father of actor Chris Pine) is the supervisor of the motorcycle cops Frank Poncherello and John Baker.....

:)
Some kind of childhood memories connected to that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom