Origin of your Username (3 Viewers)

CPAC is a Canadian cable channel, which broadcasts proceedings of the House of Commons, Parliamentary and Senate meetings, and everything else to do with Canadian politics.

Waaay back in High School I was particularly good at political science, so much so that one of my classmates remarked out loud in class, "Jeez man, what do you do in your free time, just watch cpac?!?" (I didn't for the record), and from that day on, classmates started calling me, "cpac" and it just kind of stuck.

As for the 54 at the end, it was a random number thrown on there when signing up for my very first hotmail email account back in the day, and I've kind of just used the combination ever since! :)

This is a hilarious story and nickname to pick up in school. We were uncultured philistines and just called each other "gay" a lot lol.

It has glass that drops In with about 3" for collectable. You pull the ring on the right and drop the poker table insert...

Attachments

• DSC03346-1.jpg
    DSC03346-1.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 339
  • 3463574701_e616b60aee-1.jpg
    3463574701_e616b60aee-1.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 336
Hey all, brand new here. I do a lot of west coast swing dancing and if you don't triple step -- you're not doing it right.

I can’t stand Phil Hellmuth. So I guess it’s ironic that I’m almost paying homage to him, but I wanted to do something that highlighted his idiocy.

Started using lotteries93 as a username when I was around 12 or 13 years old. I'm 25 now and I genuinely can't remember why I used the word lotteries...I think something to do with me being lucky.

If i remember right, my mother made me an online poker account under her name when I was underaged. She came up with this nickname and somehow I have kept using it in poker related websites. :D

Pretty self explanatory but, Red Wings lover and the year I was born. Little disappointed in them Wings the last couple of years. :dead:

Well.. my name is Steve, so there's that. As far as the X and J goes, my first car and obsession was a Jeep Cherokee. Jeeps have a 2-letter code that correspond to all of their model lines and the Cherokee model's code was "XJ."

Thus, my name.

2jzMk3 was my Instagram name a while back. I had a mk3 Supra (1989) with a 2jz swap. Just sold it.

In the Supra world, the mk3 (1986.5-1992) is looked down upon. The US market got them with utterly crappy engines (7m). The Mk4’s (1993-1998 USDM) got the 2JZ engine.
The only way to get any sort of respect out of a mk3 was to 2J swap it. So that’s where my username came from.

On Xbox live, it’s SlowJZ. Kind of a joke. My mk3 made 533whp. Which to most people, would be fast as hell. To the Supra community, it is practically less than average.

1st Generation Chilean. My dad and grandfather made it over with the Catholic Church in the early 1970s when Pinochet was wrecking people.

I've had Guinness as my email/screen since 1995. I'm irish'ish, have always professed Guinness as my favorite beer, I've been to the Guinness plant/tour in Dublin, I just love Guinness and all its glory. Even though IPA's have been my mistress for the last 10 years, I'll only marry Guinness. She's black, she's bitter and she creams at the right time. Just like the girl I lost my virginity to.

Best explanation on this thread! Haha

Mine was a handle I was given when I went to college that I started using for everything because I liked the fact that I could pronounce it "Sheppy" even though its not spelled that way.

When I was a kid, I wrote a story for my 7th grade english class. The assignment was to write something in a "fantasy setting". I ended up turning in about 10 pages of what my teacher said was one of the best stories she’d read. “My” character was not the hero, but the hero’s best friend, and sort of “the narrator”. I named the character “Lhiannon Shee”. Later on, I was playing Palladium with some friends (kind of an old school pen and paper RPG, like Dungeons and Dragons), and I created a character by the same name. Ended up running that campaign long enough that our characters had kids that became adventurers as well. Lhiannon Shee’s son’s name was “Orion Shee”. Been using it as a user name ever since, as it’s never already taken. :cool

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom