Giveaway jpietrella Giveaway #2: 1000th Post (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Salt in the wound for @BEANO52 making the next best flush. A-K-high flush takes it for the win. Thank you to everyone for participating and humoring my slow rolls. Congratulations to @dkellerd on the win. I'll reach out with a PM for your address so I can mail the sample set out.

winner.jpg

Congrats to the winner!

Ugh. 7-2 never wins unless you're playing the 7-2 game and risk way too much money bluffing to take a few extra bucks off of everyone. Thanks again for running this. Does 7-2 get a freeroll into your next giveaway since it never really had a chance? LOL!

Salt in the wound for @BEANO52 making the next best flush. A-K-high flush takes it for the win. Thank you to everyone for participating and humoring my slow rolls. Congratulations to @dkellerd on the win. I'll reach out with a PM for your address so I can mail the sample set out.

View attachment 647372
Spiking that 4 on the turn was glorious!!! Seeing a heart on the river, not so much...

Thanks @jpietrella for running the give away! That was a lot of fun!

My goodness what a hand!... if these were blind hands / late position limpers there would’ve been some serious stacking going on!

Amazing. Wish I could join but new guys good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom