Jessie Beck fracs (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still like the original large "JB" the best.

f I had to choose one of the latest mockups instead, it would be the artwork on the grey chip. I would also want to use the yellow chip artwork on the opposite side.
Yep, same here.

Any idea on the timeline for scrown being back in production?

I hope not, waiting to hear back from j5 with final designs. Pinged him a week ago and nothing.

Pretty sure it’s a go... but the window to order scrown has passed. Not sure when the next window opens.

I'm sorry to jump in on this thread...

But I own a set of CPC chips. I would love to get a few more...

Can I help this project out?

OK - it's been too long. I have a final email into @Johnny5 regarding the artwork.

Side 1 is locked in. It's what's on the yellow/blue chip below.

Side 2 will either be the grey or the green the brown from the second pic. Or if I can swing it, all three options will be available.

So I hope to hear back and get the final decision on the artwork and then I will start a new thread and take orders.

Look for something either monday or tuesday.

chris.

0.jpg

I think when you compare the new inlay images to how they will mesh with the original chips, the gray chip artwork wins out:

099480.jpg

I flip flop between green and grey with the green getting the nod. But then the brown is just simple and clean. Maybe do two barrels of each. o_O

OK - talked to @Johnny5 and I have commissioned the the following 4 designs from the pics above:
Grey chip, green chip, orange 1/4 pie and brown 1/4 pie

Once I get the final proofs ( probably tomorrow ) I'll start a new order thread and link it here.

I don't know when the next CPC scrown pressing is? I emailed David Spragg and will let you know when I find out. Be on the lookout for a new order thread in the next day or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom