Jessie Beck fracs (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks @BiGGyT
Right after I sent the message, I was like, "Fuck I'm being lazy, I can find that post myself."

I just emailed CPC and see if I can a more definitive cutoff date.

chris.

Just heard back from David. He said

"Literally within a few days, with artwork following within another 2 weeks.
Otherwise it could be 6 months to the next run. "

So if we want to make this run I have to hear by the end of the weekend at the latest. Now J5, who is doing the artwork will not be back from vacation until the 20th of this month so we would have less than a week to make any changes to the design above. A lot to happen and a short window to make it happen.

So please post here if you are seriously interested and ready to commit to making this happen. I would need your chip count and color/style as well as payment for it before I could place the order. If not now, then we catch the next pressing and can expect to have them for Christmas presents this year.

QTY 110 and a single sample of each other design made.

1/4 pie canary/orange
210 count
"JB" design instead of your mom preferred, sounded like we could have 2 options for artwork, as long as 100 each.
Would also like to shift the 25cent a little left for the left side one

T

Last edited:
View attachment 248342

1/4 pie canary/orange
210 count
"JB" design instead of your grandma preferred, sounded like we could have 2 options for artwork, as long as 100 each.
Would also like to shift the 25cent a little left for the left side one
View attachment 248349

T
Having my mom instead of Jessie was just an idea I tossed out. It probably won't get designed in time anyway, so I think the original J5 mockup, tweaked (moving the 25 and things like that, will be what we go with. Logo on 1 side, JB on the other.

He probably could mock it up quick, you just need to send him some pics to incorporate. No reason yours could not have mom on it, I'd be willing to wait until Christmas if you cannot get mom on the chips in time.

T

So far we have...

DesignImagearch3rShaggyBiggyTduffmanBGinGA
Spot: 1/4 PIE (L3)
Base Color: Canary Color 1,2: Orange
Inlay Shape: 1" Round
10​
1​
210​
140​
Spot: 3TRIM (L2)
Base Color: Canary
Color 1,2,3: Light Blue
10​
110​
1​
Base Color: Canary
Color 1,2,3: Orange
130​
1​
1​
Base Color: Dayglo Peach
Color 1,2,3: Dayglo Orange

1​
1​
125​

Last edited:
Interested in what your mom's head would look like. Not concerned with time frame. I could go either way.

I'm not sure if it's possible or not, but I'd be interested in buying a barrel of one of the designs?

I'm in. Put me down for the...

Spot: 1/4 PIE (L3)
Base Color: Canary Color 1,2: Orange

I can do 140 + 1 from each additional design.

@Josh Kifer @moose @Davism72 - You all expressed interest in getting some. Need to know today if you are in and your chip design if you are.

For anyone else interested, there are 3 designs above that are already being ordered.
You can add on to one of those or design your own. The JB inlay will be what was mocked up here ( with a few positioning tweaks ).

@MG20 - Yes, you can add on to any of the designs above.

For all - costs are not finalized but will be determined by the following...

CPC costs - pay your share/percentage of the order including setup / chips / taxes / shipping. (I've never ordered customs before so I don't know all the costs)
Reshipping costs - I'll reship however and where ever you want at your cost.
Design Costs - I'll cover the first $50 with the remainder (~$50) split across the entire order on a percentage basis.

To include your order, I'll need, at a minimum, cost of the chips up front.
EG. 100 Level 3 chips = $255. You can use the the CPC Pricelist to figure out your down payment.
I'll workout the design and shipping costs later.

Don't know if I'm missing anything else here. Let me know.

Also, I know a few have said we could wait on it for the second scrown pressing. I could go either way. I'm in no rush. I'll let the majority decide if we place the order Tues or if we wait.

And I'm still not happy about my chip selection and may have change it.

This is where I'm currently at. HELP!

@Josh Kifer @moose @Davism72 - You all expressed interest in getting some. Need to know today if you are in and your chip design if you are.

For anyone else interested, there are 3 designs above that are already being ordered.
You can add on to one of those or design your own. The JB inlay will be what was mocked up here ( with a few positioning tweaks ).

CPC costs - pay your share/percentage of the order including setup / chips / taxes / shipping. (I've never ordered customs before so I don't know all the costs)
Design Costs - I'll cover the first $50 with the remainder (~$50) split across the entire order on a percentage basis.

EG. 100 Level 3 chips = $255. You can use the the CPC Pricelist to figure out your down payment.

Also, I know a few have said we could wait on it for the second scrown pressing. I could go either way. I'm in no rush. I'll let the majority decide if we place the order Tues or if we wait.

Thanks for organizing this @arch3r ! :tup:

@woog30

I will make a pick but I'm on my way to SQM. If you need payment Tues I can't be in.

Put me down for 125 total chips:

Base Color: Dayglo Peach Color 1,2,3: Dayglo Orange
Inlay Shape: 1" Round (J5 artwork in post #53 with minor tweaks -- no granny face)

After taking a hard look at my JB $1 chips and CPC scrown color samples, I think Canary is way too close to the base $1 shade for my liking.

Inlay Shape: 1" Round (J5 artwork in post #53 with minor tweaks -- no granny face)

After taking a hard look at my JB $1 chips and CPC scrown color samples, I think Canary is way too close to the base $1 shade for my liking.

Any chance you could post a pic comparing the $1 and the canary sample?

I see what you are saying, yellow more than canary in the low light. I think the orange will be the bigger contrast, I wanted to avoid dayglo to blend in a bit with less "pop".

Now I am doubting reality.....

Damn, I just mocked it up in the design tool and I absolutely don't like it. But the photos you provided are really compelling. Now I need to rethink my choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom