Is chiptalk dead? (3 Viewers)

The details of that global ignore incident remains to this day one of the funniest things I've ever read on the internet. No offense :D
Jojobinks was a pretty miserable prick in general, but that was a hilarious prank he pulled.

What ever happened to Chuck Norris? That guy had a million posts!:ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

CT was great for a while.
Maybe this place wouldn’t exist if it wasn’t for that site.
I Met a lot of great people which most have made the jump to here.

Great to see @links_slayer back around the last week. He was a CT legend for you newer chippers out there!
Hope things are going well man!

Met one of my best chipper friends because of CT @courage and he lives just a few miles from me.

I know people got screwed over but we had some good times before all that.

I don't recall this incident. Please do tell....
Some people just do not appreciate intelligent conversation and if they are in control of a forum and the owner is preoccupied- silliness reigns.

I’m sure it had to do with a heated debate over an in depth discussion on the duality of man and that ass clown jojobinks (M. Feldman) wreaked havoc and stifled a dissenting opinion.

I believe that’s the gist of it, it was all rather childish and completely unwarranted. I rarely posted on the site and for some unknown reason Mr. Feldman singled me out and abused his power as moderator.

I was a helpless victim in a dictatorial environment and I still am baffled. I have been on several poker chip forums and have never have had issues with anyone else. It’s a shame when you keep to yourself and try to give constructive input and are squashed by napoleonic characters. I almost started my own forum because of what happened there.

Last edited:
I was on CT and HomePokerTourney back in the earlier days when it was great (2005 - 2010). Got some great advice, met some good people, got me into chipping, and back into playing. Picked up the Samurai Palace chips during a group buy and built out my tournament set of Nevada Jack's Skulls through some wheeling and dealing. Then RL happened, marriage, kid, lots of work travel, and I got away from CT and the hobby for a while.

When I started getting back into the hobby during Covid, I went looking for CT and HPT but both were gone...fortunately I found this lot of degenerates that are more than happy to help me find ways to spend money, along with making a few friends to start playing poker with again.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom