Inlay Artists? (1 Viewer)

n0m1n4l

Pair
Reaction score
Any recommendations on Inlay artists, I have an idea, but I don't want to be the final artist.

Both of the above guys are super swamped right now. I am in the same position. I have two ideas I would love to see mocked up and I am terrible at trying to do it myself lol.

I used J5 last time and he took nearly 6 months to render anything ... I guess I can wait, but GEEZZzzzz

My wife is a graphic designer. I'll ask her if she has the bandwidth for any side-chip projects. She is very talented.

Just out of curiosity do our generous forum artists charge for their services or is it a hobby? Gear can also do some designs pretty well but hes just as busy as everyone else if not more busy

I was going to suggest it if they didn't. Seems like a nice demand for it. What's the going rate for an inlay design on here?
Most designers will probably tell you it depends on what you want and how complicated it will be. Drawing something in illustrator can take a lot longer than simple design. Also, the more iterations and changes could affect the cost.

Not to take anything away from the fine artists here, but there are lots of graphic artists on Fiver selling their services.

If you have a simple design, they are generally about $50-$75...

My wife is tied up for a couple weeks with a design project for an airline, but after that, she should have the bandwidth. Anybody interested can PM me and I'll share her email.

The friend of mine who designed my Athenian Owl inlays should be available. PM me if interested.

I have been working on my Heirloom set for a few months and decided I wanted to try and design my own Inlays.

It has taken some time to learn about Inkscape. Here is an example of my progression so far:

2 inch test.pngHeirloom USA .25.pngDenom Base .25.pngDenom 2 base .25.pngHeirloom Set Reisling .25.pngHeirloom Set Reisling v4 .25.pngHeirloom Set Reisling  v5 25.png

I have read this HERE but it's still slightly confusing. I'll probably have to message CPC and insure that my dimensions are correct before I make an order.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom