GB Completed Injection Molded Chips GB - 2021 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deciding if i want a last min order or not. Now that the time is near what is the best guess final price given latest exchange rate and known fees? I tried to estimate and got in the 2.50 range but not sure if I did it right. Anybody have a better estimate per chip?
All you have to do is look at the latest spreadsheet for which a link is in the 1st post of this thread. As the total #'s increase the extra fees/chip will continue to drop slightly and won't be exact until the final #'s are in.

Your $2.50/chip # is very close. There will be an additional shipping from Tommy to you on top of that.

Also worth noting that I would suggest adding a couple of spares for each denom to your order. At least 1 extra anyway. I see some orders that have even racks. Don't that guy with 99 chips if you lose one or somehow damage a chip. :)

Also worth noting that I would suggest adding a couple of spares for each denom to your order. At least 1 extra anyway. I see some orders that have even racks. Don't that guy with 99 chips if you lose one or somehow damage a chip. :)
Excellent advice. I made that mistake 20 yrs ago 1x & never again. I always order 5 extra of every denomination. Maybe that is overkill, but I won't ever be left short again.

Excellent advice. I made that mistake 20 yrs ago 1x & never again. I always order 5 extra of every denomination. Maybe that is overkill, but I won't ever be left short again.
I hate doing this because then they don't fit in my bird cages perfectly. So I guess I just need to start an overflow bird cage.

Great advice, I just added some extras to my order.

giphy.gif

More than The Crown Plaza GB...

2021-05-22_12-00-15.jpg

Before the GB order is locked in tonight I’m wondering if anyone has any suggestions for which chip is best to use as a $500 chip? Currently I have the T500 to be converted to the $500. Any feedback would be helpful, thanks

Before the GB order is locked in tonight I’m wondering if anyone has any suggestions for which chip is best to use as a $500 chip? Currently I have the T500 to be converted to the $500. Any feedback would be helpful, thanks
I’m trying the T500 and the T25K because I couldn’t decide which one I prefer. I like the brightness of the T25K but the T500 would be a more traditional color.

I’m trying the T500 and the T25K because I couldn’t decide which one I prefer. I like the brightness of the T25K but the T500 would be a more traditional color.
Literally was thinking the same thing lol.

My 2 cents: I think it's nice when you can use an extra color outside the range of the other chips in the set. For instance, if I was ordering quarters for the cash set, I probably wouldn't want a $500 with almost the same colors as my quarter (even if I wasn't say using quarters that night). It would just bug me to have 2 denoms in the same set that were so much alike, even if I wasn't using them together. But that's me. I'm also less tied to tradition, so I would totally go with the colors I liked better in the set.

Updated half the orders so far.. we're below MOQ on the T25K again.

Based on the current numbers, if the 19 people that are ordering significant quantities of the 25k order 3 more, we'd hit it. (I count 19 buyers)

We dropped 361 x T25K since the noon update. We gained 1,136 in total order QTY.

NOON UPDATE
2021-05-22_12-00-15.jpg

CURRENT
2021-05-22_23-20-00.jpg

152 short of the 1K.

I'm going to have to do some roundups anyway and can add a couple of T25Ks to my order.

You should order one single extra T25k as having exactly 1000, they might say something like "extra fee waved if over 1000 but not at 1000" :(

Shoot I only recently discovered the group buy forum! There’s too many pages here, what do these chips look like and how much do they cost? Is it too late to join?

Shoot I only recently discovered the group buy forum! There’s too many pages here, what do these chips look like and how much do they cost? Is it too late to join?
Look for the actual order thread or the sample set thread. I think you're too late, but I doesn't hurt to ask.

Reactions: khp
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom