GB Completed Injection Molded Chips GB - 2021 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is indeed too late. It’s ok, I’ll be more watchful for the next one!

Someone always sells off their group buy chips for many different reasons (usually they get another set in the meantime). Keep an eye out for those sets in the classifieds. I built up my Matsui WPS group buy set that way (I only ordered a small amount originally and fell in love with them when they got here)

Someone always sells off their group buy chips for many different reasons (usually they get another set in the meantime). Keep an eye out for those sets in the classifieds. I built up my Matsui WPS group buy set that way (I only ordered a small amount originally and fell in love with them when they got here)
Got any if those WPS you wanna off load? Lol. I just recently got a small set and fell in love there great!

pcf meme.png

very very similar. I have samples of both and my crown plazas shuffle better. I suspect thats because they have been broken in slightly from being used as a shuffle stack for a while.
Yeah. What was interesting was to see how the chips I got back after sending my samples around for people to shuffle had been broken in. I just don’t shuffle them enough to get even minimal wear but let ten chippers shuffle them and run through the mail a few times and now they feel a bit different.

For those who did get in the group buy: although I had the foresight to order some additional cash chips to relabel for rebuy and bounty chips, I completely spaced the idea of seating chips. If anyone is doing those, I would love to pick up one table's worth. Thank you.

additional cash chips to relabel for rebuy and bounty chips
Is the artwork going to be made available for members of the GB to get replacement labels? I added some additional chips for a bounty relabel, but I didn't actually think about the practicalities of it!

Is the artwork going to be made available for members of the GB to get replacement labels? I added some additional chips for a bounty relabel, but I didn't actually think about the practicalities of it!
For the Park Place GB, the artwork costs were split equally across all orders. Any artwork use requests should go exclusively through @p5woody this time.

I go away for the weekend and miss my opportunity to correct my earlier mistake. If anyone who picked up the extra cash chips in the GB would like to part with 10-12 of the frac, I would be happy to add them to my order.

Based on recent development, if all except the quarter, $1s, and $5s will be on the same mold, that opens up more relabel options for the T25k chip. $500 chip anyone?

I must say i am really looking forward to these. I think they are just really well designed, color choices are great. It will become my "go to" set. Lets get the hype rollin' :)

Ps. Closing down the factory for a couple weeks during summer is just a legendary move italy:p

If only where I work would do the same thing!
It is very nice. My company shuts down the office from Christmas Eve until the day after New Year's every year. It's a really nice perk, and allows me to use my up my regular PTO pretty liberally during the year.

Between my CPC customs, cards mold group buys, and this Abiatti group buy, this is a live look at me (or at least it seems like it)

Waiting-Skeleton-Meme-Funny-Image-Photo-Joke-12.jpg

Also waiting for my new eBike to arrive. I am *so bad* at waiting for stuff!!!

edit: my feet aren't that big

Between my CPC customs, cards mold group buys, and this Abiatti group buy, this is a live look at me (or at least it seems like it)

View attachment 746978

Have a hamburger Mel. You're looking kinda boney.

View attachment 746978

How many chips you think it will take to cover that skeleton?

View attachment 746978

Are you sure about your feet?:wtf:

With a month to go (hopefully) wondering if there’d be others keen to get a dealer button GB going?

Did someone say Park Place dealer buttons? Here’s the thread. Items AA and BB. Credit goes to @fishsaybloop for starting the process, and @p5woody for the designs themselves.

Thread 'DEALER BUTTONS - PCFDBGB03 - Jack Cincy / Mapes / Aurora Star / PNY / Rounders / Park Place / more!'
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...rora-star-pny-rounders-park-place-more.77726/

46855369-A27F-4287-89F5-A9DB523DCEE1.jpeg

F24DF629-B789-4790-A83A-9F7B02B33E57.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom