GB Completed Injection Molded Chips GB - 2021 (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
Supporter
Reaction score
PXL_20210109_170657073.jpg

PXL_20210109_175453920.jpg

1277091-568186-34.jpg

Folks who have handled abbiatti’s, are they slick like the emerald club matsui sample I have?

Folks who have handled abbiatti’s, are they slick like the emerald club matsui sample I have?
We own both samples and I think the Abbiati chips are much better than the Masui on the slippery factor. They have a rubber like finish to them. Definitely exceeded my expectations for plastic chips.

I’ve sanded my matsui’s today with 7000 grit sandpaper . It did wonders , stacking and cutting barrels they handle like nice broken in B&G now. The sound they make now is also lower pitch and duller than before , which I like. However ; sanding is a real bitch thing to do , it takes forever plus I’ve sanded a piece of my nail away without knowing until it was too late.
Abbiati’s have a soft finish to start with and rubbery so they are less slippery right from the start. Abbiati’s are IMO the best plastics out there for custom sets.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom