GB Completed Injection Molded Chips GB - 2021 (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love them, really nice chips, congratulations!

I've bought right now a sample set of Imperia Abbiati, I want to know how they feel :) in my hands.

How does the payment work in the GB, especially for non-USA members? and When will have to pay? In a month, two months...I need to save some money ;)

I love them, really nice chips, congratulations!

I've bought right now a sample set of Imperia Abbiati, I want to know how they feel :) in my hands.

How does the payment work in the GB, especially for non-USA members? and When will have to pay? In a month, two months...I need to save some money ;)
You could’ve also asked me , would’ve send you some samples only shipping needs to pay. Abbiati are great ; the best IMO

Thank you @Poppin92, but for only 9€ the Russian send a sample set. It's so cheap that I haven't thought in any other alternative.
image.jpg

nice keychain chip from abbiati. Well not meant as keychain , i just made it a keychain :)

Anyone have a sample Abbiati chip they’d be willing to ship and I’ll ship it back? I’d like to feel em before investing over $2 a chip.

With the group buy picking up steam again and with the new chip mock ups I think we could start up the sample thread again if there's enough interested.

Better to ship from one person to another and back to the original owner. Follow the general PCF advice of getting samples and feeling the chips will help make a decision for any one on the fence. Go post your interest in the other thread and we'll see about starting a new list. We sent samples with one of each chip from the last GB so you could shuffle them and see the different colors.

There’s nothing wrong with owning both red and yellow fives. :cool
Exactly!! I think the second set is growing on me more than the crown plaza which I didn’t think was possible. 5’s look amazing and I love the yellow $20..
Must have for sure

@Tommy so next year we will be able to make custom Abbiati set? That’s what I am reading?

Yeah but there is no real bargain other than maybe saving on shipping but that is not a guarantee. All artwork setup, MOQ, crating, and chip option fees for each set, on top of the chip cost is covered by the set buyer. A 4,500 3 color 39mm set with a custom inner ring and all fees before shipping came out to about $3.39 per chip. Not cheap at all.

Would these chips have the same black dots on the edges as the Crown Plaza set? Picture for reference.
49945D29-858A-4F4E-8B5E-954E4DBC0153.jpeg

Would these chips have the same black dots on the edges as the Crown Plaza set? Picture for reference.
View attachment 673179
They would have dots that match the color of the secondary color, not necessarily black. The only one that wouldn’t would be the $100 which has 8 spots with no dots in between. They’re part of the mold designs.

I had absolutely no interest in buying injection molded chips but thought I'd see what was up in here.

Wow! I have to say the inlay and overall design of these is incredibly well done. I'm incredibly impressed. It does make a guy question his priorities...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom