Abbiati Crown Plaza Samples for Injection Molded Chips GB - 2021 (1 Viewer)

JustDave

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Tommy is starting up interest in a 2021 group buy here: https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/injection-molded-chips-gb-2021.67475/

A lot of folks don't have experience with this vendor but the Crown Plaza sets got rave reviews.

Crowne Plaza Samples.png

I've offered to send some sample sets around so that people can get exposed to them, feel them in their own hands, see these wonderful bright colors, and decide if they want in on the GB.

Here's how it works, I've got 2 sample sets of cash and 2 sample sets of tournament so 20 chips total. I'm going to break them into 2 sets of 10 each, so one of each chip and those get mailed by me to the first two people who sign up on the list. That person gets them, evaluates them, and mails them on to the next person. The last person mails them back to me.

If you want to participate:
-Please treat the chips with respect, don't go out of your way to beat them up.
-Please treat your fellow PCF members with respect, mail them to the next person in a timely manner.
-Please, US only at this time(and those of you with APOs please skip this one, I get that the cost is the same, but waiting several weeks/months in each direction isn't conducive to getting these into as many people's hands as possible).
-If there is enough interest these can make it into Canada and circle around the Canadians for a bit but if we do that, lets keep it orderly and coordinated.

Dave

Reserved to track the 'who is next list'.

AllHoosier
JRald07
Chipandchair
@stavman
@ranger764
@cfowl23
@BPTDirector
@natumes
@GR_Dante
@cpiaaq
@Omar65

@ad119

Sample Set Alpha:
1. @JustDave
2. @AllHoosier
3. @ranger764
4. @natumes
5. @Omar65
6. @JustDave

Sample Set Beta:
1. @JustDave
2. @JRald07
3. @Chipandchair
4. @stavman
5. @GR_Dante
6. @JustDave

Sample Set Gamma:
Currently: @cpiaaq
@ad119

Sample Set Maple Leaf:
1. @allforcharity
2. @Geremie
3. @mnebesny
4. @Raphmivey

5. @blackhole
6. @5bucks

Last edited:
count me in if it helps Canadians. I sure hope they suck though as I'm afraid of purchasing even more chips damn it :p

Should be able to find a sample of these to pass around in Canada already. @allforcharity ?

Yes, I have some. I could help out with a Canadian sample set, at least until the actual GB closes, though I doubt I'll participate in the GB itself. I've got too many personal chip projects to finish, and they won't exactly be cheap. Keep the Canada list going, @JustDave , and I'll see if we can't get something circulated starting this weekend.

Yes, I have some. I could help out with a Canadian sample set, at least until the actual GB closes, though I doubt I'll participate in the GB itself. I've got too many personal chip projects to finish, and they won't exactly be cheap. Keep the Canada list going, @JustDave , and I'll see if we can't get something circulated starting this weekend.
I knew these were out there with you and others but didn't want to just volunteer your chippies for you.

"though I doubt I'll participate in the GB itself" sure... okay.

I knew these were out there with you and others but didn't want to just volunteer your chippies for you.

"though I doubt I'll participate in the GB itself" sure... okay.
Haha. So easy to say before the mock ups come out:)

Received today. Thanks @JRald07 and @JustDave
My initial thoughts are that the T1000 is incredible and I would love to see that color as a quarter in a cash set. Well-designed and beautiful chips. Thanks for sharing.
@stavman I believe you are next. I can mail these out after the weekend so PM your address when you have a chance.
Have a good weekend everyone!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom