GB Completed Injection Molded Chips GB - 2021 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Call me crazy, but I actually like the color balance in the cash set of Option #1 better. Don't get me wrong; I totally love some of the individual chips in Option #2 (the ones and fives especially), but I really appreciate what the designers were trying to do with the 2 color chips and think they totally rocked it as a set!
View attachment 671153

I can see that.

But the option #2 $5......

I guess you could share a custom inner ring between sets if it's generic enough but mine would be custom with my set name so it wouldn't be shared. The cost is 100% on me.

All prices are in Euros.
A custom inner ring is €2,750
The artwork is €250 for the first design and €75 per additional. So a 5 denom set would be 250 x1 and 75 x4
The crate fee is €45 per crate. Each crate holds 2000 chips.
Thanks. If we get a custom set to add on to your order, is there a price difference, then? Artwork and set up costs are the same, I assume, shipping would be potentially split with someone else.
Is there a discount on the chip costs themselves?
Just wondering if adding on a custom order is worth it, considering costs, reshaping from your place, and the increased work on your end. AKA- I wouldn’t want to take advantage of your generous offer if the benefits aren’t there.

Option #2 Tourney.

tourny-1c.png

Thanks. If we get a custom set to add on to your order, is there a price difference, then? Artwork and set up costs are the same, I assume, shipping would be potentially split with someone else.
Is there a discount on the chip costs themselves?
Just wondering if adding on a custom order is worth it, considering costs, reshaping from your place, and the increased work on your end. AKA- I wouldn’t want to take advantage of your generous offer if the benefits aren’t there.
I'll start another thread for this but there is no price difference as far as the cost of the chips. Probably why they charge such a high MOQ fee for less than 1000 per denom.

yellow.png

The Option #2 $20 and 1000NCV are exactly the same except for the inlay. That could be an issue, right?

View attachment 672257

The Option #2 $20 and 1000NCV are exactly the same except for the inlay. That could be an issue, right?
not exactly. one uses dark green and the other dark blue. look at the lettering and the coloured ring around the inlay to see the difference a bit better.

not exactly. one uses dark green and the other dark blue. look at the lettering and the coloured ring around the inlay to see the difference a bit better.
oh, good eye! I still think there's a risk of someone stealing some 1k chips from a tourney and reintroducing them as $20s in a cash game with the current design.

oh, good eye! I still think there's a risk of someone stealing some 1k chips from a tourney and reintroducing them as $20s in a cash game with the current design.
they will have to relabel the chip also. not sure how much of a real risk it is especially if you count the tourney chips at the end of the evening.

Seems pretty unlikely as they would need to buy the inlays, murder them and reapply them, and then ofcourse the host is obviously going to notice some of his $1000s are going to be gone and be extra careful at the cash games, if someone was to do this, seems like a lot of work that they wouldn't profit much from

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom