I play high stakes poker AMA (2 Viewers)

Would you/have you played on a televised/streamed game? If so, did you change up your play knowing every hand you had would be viewable later?

What is your opinion on the Mike Postle scandal?

Who are some of the known pros you have played with? And are they different than you expected? Different from their public persona?

Will you adopt me?

Would you/have you played on a televised/streamed game? If so, did you change up your play knowing every hand you had would be viewable later?

What is your opinion on the Mike Postle scandal?

Who are some of the known pros you have played with? And are they different than you expected? Different from their public persona?

Will you adopt me?

Yeah I'd play on a stream or a TV game. Hopefully the Main Event final table! lol . I wouldn't change up my play too much but I'd just have to be more aware of it going forward in games because people will be able to break it down and know how I pla certain hands etc.

With regards to the scandel thing I think there is zero chance he wasn't cheating and also zero chance that someone in the broadcast booth wasnt helping him. Its a shitty thing when people cheat and I know it happens rarely but the guy just cannot possibly make the moves he made and be so perfect without some sort of help. Also making that much money in that time frame at 2-5 is completely unattainable even for the best players in the world.

I am currently not looking to foster any people but I am happy to lend my advice on anything poker related!

Do you plan on playing in bigger games? 200-400 or 500-1k?

I probably will at some point but I won't make it a regular thing. Playing that high youre basically playing with elite level crushers and its a really tough game. Past that if I was playing at those stakes regularly I've either hit the jackpot and have really made it or I'm just insane to be risking a large portion of my net worth. At that point it stops being fun for me and starts to be reckless. I just don't want to ever have to rely on poker to make ends meat or have it affect the quality of life for me.

I probably will at some point but I won't make it a regular thing. Playing that high youre basically playing with elite level crushers and its a really tough game.

Would you want to play with Garrett and Andy at LATB just one time? Even if it was at say 25/50?

Playing at the levels that you do, can you still have fun and take a $1/$2 game seriously if you were playing with others where that is their comfort level?

Absolutely. It’s not the same but playing poker in general is just fun. It’s definitely less competitive for me though

Lol if you need a loan for airfare maybe this isn’t the level for you

But that's why I need YOUR bankroll.

Seriously though. Much appreciate you fielding questions. Great insight and access into a level poker most of us will never ever play. (unless you lend me that bankroll).

Lol if you need a loan for airfare maybe this isn’t the level for you
giphy.gif

I dont play online for real money and never have. I play play money on PokerStars just for fun and to kill time when I'm at home or traveling.
Do you find it incredibly easy to beat P* play money games, or is it sort of tricky, since it's impossible to range anyone?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom