I feel like AJ is cursed. (2 Viewers)

Anything with J in it is cursed. JJ is double cursed.
1669163961690.png

Welp, playing $1/$3 today, folds to the button who makes it $12. I’m in the BB with AJo, and call. Flop is A77. I check, he bets $20, I call. Turn, J. I lead for $50, he calls. Turn, 2, I fire for $75 and he calls. I show, he mucks. I assume he had AK or AQ.

Boom!!!

:unsure: I always have mixed feeling about AJ but I do played AJ much more aggro when I sited at a passive table

Good to play with it but need to play it with cautious

I’m definitely not superstitious, buuuut… maybe the alignment of the stars on peoples birth month DOES predict their personality. And AJ is rigged obv.

I feel like I’m winning over more and more people every day. Even Rampage understands the sting of AJ! Check out the last hand and you’ll know what I’m talking about.

At a tournament final table in Vegas, 8 players, pay top 5. I'm lowest stack at the table, but a double up will get me in top 3 stacks. First hand I get dealt A-A, go all in out of postion, everyone folds but the BB, who had at least 3 rebuys during this tournament. We turn our cards, he shows 3-3. I'm feeling good.....until the flop comes K-9-3, miss on the turn and river and out in 8th. I seldom win with A-A, no matter how I play them. I have a friend that folds them, each and everytime.
So, I think that A-A are more of a jinx than A-J

I’ve had my fair share of cracked aces, but in love play they’ve more than delivered on their promise. Plus, I’ve cracked my fair share of aces, so it’s more than evened out in the long run.

Regarding JJ or AJ...... it's bad luck to be superstitious, just sayin'.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom