Hot Dog Roller Pron

DoubleEagle

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ordered. Thanks!
I just installed the new switch and it works great. However, the new switch from DigiKey was a tiny bit larger and I had to file down one side and the top of the cutout. Not a big deal but just a heads up in case anyone else has an issue with the switch.

My original switch lost one of the little tits on one side that it uses to pivot on and and hold the toggle switch in place.

Pic is a little out of focus but you get the idea.

IMG_5465.JPG

markleteenie

Flush
Reaction score
Yep, if you keep the sticks on they find some way to jump off
Genius. I tried this out the other day, and they wouldn't stay in their lane and kept forcing dogs and other corndogs off the other rollers and into the bottom tray.
I couldn't pinpoint the problem though - I'll definitely try removing the wooden sticks next time.

slisk250

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
...and this just in. “Chicago hotdog loving meet up host bans hot dog rollers.” Yup, not a fan, I’ll change when I see a street vendor outside Wrigley with one on the sidewalk.

DJ_Fett

Pair
Reaction score
I think this is the best invention since the microwave. Did you guys order from Amazon/Ebay or is there a site specifically to order?
I ordered from Amazon as well. Glad I did, I had to get the first one replaced and it was easy to do so. The chain that turns the rollers skipped, the second one works fine

Top Bottom