Hot Dog Roller Pron (13 Viewers)

If I end up buying one of these Imma have ta leave this site....lol

No you came to this site to learn that you needed one of these. :tup:
In all seriousness, my weekly crew was just remarking what a good investment it was and how we are really getting our moneys worth out of it.

1581223762860.png

Man that looks like a great idea for having a poker night. Wonder how they would work on the jalapeno cheddar sausages

Thanks to this corn teen, we have been working our way through the chest freezer and the assorted hot dogs that we have acquired. The boys always say that they taste better off of the hot dog roller. I'm not going to argue with them.

We've had a bunch of different dogs, including all variations of cheddar, jalapeno, bratdogs, etc. At this point, I am ready to say that Kirkland hot dogs are the best and everything else is shooting for second place.

Polock Johnny's are my favorite out of all roller foods, but technically that is a polish sausage, so I don't count it.

Thanks to this corn teen, we have been working our way through the chest freezer and the assorted hot dogs that we have acquired. The boys always say that they taste better off of the hot dog roller. I'm not going to argue with them.

It's the same way that a burger freshly cooked off your own grill (almost) always tastes better than any restaurant-served burger.

1588348754563.png

Happy National Hot Dog Day, everyone!

All these years of hosting and I never knew this was the missing piece until I discovered this phenomenal thread a month or so ago. No better day to take the plunge than a day honoring fine cuisine.

Olde Midway Pro18 is ordered and on the way!

View attachment 495909
1595425923670.gif

Happy National Hot Dog Day, everyone!

All these years of hosting and I never knew this was the missing piece until I discovered this phenomenal thread a month or so ago. No better day to take the plunge than a day honoring fine cuisine.

Olde Midway Pro18 is ordered and on the way!

View attachment 495909

Ugh... such a happy sight during such difficult times... it's a tough sell having exposed hot dogs out on rollers with large groups right now.

tenor (1).gif

Hopefully soon...

Been hosting poker for 15+ years.
Never even considered a hot dog roller until this place....
Was still skeptical my guys would be interested
Rolled out the dog roller for the 1st time on my last big tourney on July 2nd.
I filler her up with dogs before the 1st break and when break time rolled around I was the only one eating a dog.
Everyone else was kinda standing around looking at it like it was a foreign object.
Once I broke the ice 23 players ate 25 hot dogs throughout the night, with a lot of the other food items not even touched :D
It will be a staple at ALL my weekend tourneys moving forward.

Side note - I used the dogs below and there was ZERO grease splatter and/or MINIMAL clean up. I don't think there was 1 drip on the catch tray below the rollers. I'm sure i'll try other dog varieties but the Official Dog of Husker Nation is a WINNER!

1595428617357.png

1595428655442.png

Been hosting poker for 15+ years.
Never even considered a hot dog roller until this place....
Was still skeptical my guys would be interested
Rolled out the dog roller for the 1st time on my last big tourney on July 2nd.
I filler her up with dogs before the 1st break and when break time rolled around I was the only one eating a dog.
Everyone else was kinda standing around looking at it like it was a foreign object.
Once I broke the ice 23 players ate 25 hot dogs throughout the night, with a lot of the other food items not even touched :D
It will be a staple at ALL my weekend tourneys moving forward.

Side note - I used the dogs below and there was ZERO grease splatter and/or MINIMAL clean up. I don't think there was 1 drip on the catch tray below the rollers. I'm sure i'll try other dog varieties but the Official Dog of Husker Nation is a WINNER!

View attachment 495927

View attachment 495928
It is definitely expected to have the dog roller going by the second hour in our area! Almost everyone has a dog roller now honestly! Lol

Ugh... such a happy sight during such difficult times... it's a tough sell having exposed hot dogs out on rollers with large groups right now.

View attachment 495913

Hopefully soon...
CDC says that a hot dog roller kills 99.997% of any SARS-CoV-2. I'm sure I read that somewhere...

Unfortunately Dan @MegaTon44 you're going to have to fork out a few more dollas brother!!
View attachment 495931
50 dogs at once!! AND We would still have to refill the damn thing!!! At least it keeps the buns warm though!! Lol
When I first looked at this I thought it said "Star Wars Hot Dog Roller."
takemymoney.jpg

It only took a year of scouring Craigslist to finally add this to my collection!

Dogs and kielbasa to break it in tonight!

IMG_4707.JPG

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom