Hot Dog Roller Pron (3 Viewers)

I can’t figure out if you purchase a hot dog to get a ticket to the car show or a ticket to the car show to get a hot dog.

Lunch

image.jpg

So this just happened

I have had one because I am on PCF and yall told me to get one, so the sheep in me did.....it has been a total hit

So this past weekend I played at a friend's house and he sId he had some serious donkeys playing so I needed to come over,, and for me to bring the HD Roller,

Well he was wrong Donkeys was not a good enough description for these players....I would use 3 blind mice as a better description

In the first hour all 3 had rebought 4 times....at 200 a clip, if they had an A no matter what they went all in, not seeing what was on the board or how others had already bet......it was truly amazing

Long story short, I had to get my buddy his own roller since his Donkeys paid my mortgage for December

Even bought him some red plastic trays to hold the hot dogs

Attachments

• 20201120_091802.jpg
    20201120_091802.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 159
So this just happened

I have had one because I am on PCF and yall told me to get one, so the sheep in me did.....it has been a total hit

So this past weekend I played at a friend's house and he sId he had some serious donkeys playing so I needed to come over,, and for me to bring the HD Roller,

Well he was wrong Donkeys was not a good enough description for these players....I would use 3 blind mice as a better description

In the first hour all 3 had rebought 4 times....at 200 a clip, if they had an A no matter what they went all in, not seeing what was on the board or how others had already bet......it was truly amazing

Long story short, I had to get my buddy his own roller since his Donkeys paid my mortgage for December

Even bought him some red plastic trays to hold the hot dogs
But does it have the bun warming drawer underneath? That would be the ultimate gift!! Lol congratulations on the win... hope you get invited back!! I would have purposely went on a loosing streak for the last 30 minutes when closing time was called.... you know man... I don’t know what happened there at the end... I guess my beginners luck just ran out!! Lol

But does it have the bun warming drawer underneath? That would be the ultimate gift!! Lol congratulations on the win... hope you get invited back!! I would have purposely went on a loosing streak for the last 30 minutes when closing time was called.... you know man... I don’t know what happened there at the end... I guess my beginners luck just ran out!! Lol

Saddest part is not one of them were upset, they kept saying that in their normal game that works and they usually win, we are already scheduled to play again in January

I wasn't the only winner, i didn't get it all, though i was the biggest winner

Nobody agrees on chips, nobody agrees on cards, nobody agrees on tourney VS cash, nobody agrees on poker table specifics (cup holders, rail, racetrack, etc.)...is this it? Is this the Holy Grail? Does everybody agree on Olde Midway PRO18?

On a more serious note, how do you use this? Do you keep the dogs on here forever to keep them toasty? Do you have a "cooking section" and a "warming section"? What do you use for settings?

Nobody agrees on chips, nobody agrees on cards, nobody agrees on tourney VS cash, nobody agrees on poker table specifics (cup holders, rail, racetrack, etc.)...is this it? Is this the Holy Grail? Does everybody agree on Olde Midway PRO18?

On a more serious note, how do you use this? Do you keep the dogs on here forever to keep them toasty? Do you have a "cooking section" and a "warming section"? What do you use for settings?
The Midsy is most definitely IT.
Keep the dogs on there forever???
I have a hard enough time making the savages wait until they are fully warmed through...

1. I don't know if the Olde Midway is the best on the market as much as it is the ONLY one readily available that can handle any real volume. There used to be others, but I haven't seen them available for a few years now.

2. As far as how to use it - ok I will be honest here. I am a fat guy. My players are predominately fat guys. Nothing on it survives long enough to use it for more than cooking. As far as settings go, feel free to experiment. Different setting gives different results.

Can’t wait to go back to NOLA :(
My tickets got selected to go to last Sunday’s Saints game. The Superdome with only 6000 fans was weird, but fun. No lines at the bathroom was the best part. French Quarter after the game was equally strange. I might like this less-crowded atmosphere better.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom