Hot Dog Roller Pron (8 Viewers)

Finally got here! Had to open it up and do a quick solder job to get it turned on, but its glorious!
20210616_172240.jpg

DFBD9E8A-7BEE-4D3A-890F-D4CB3050A13B.jpeg

Giddy up!
I didn’t realize that the sneeze guard was real glass and that it gets screwed on to the unit. That would make it a big pain in the butt to move around. Anybody come up with a good solution for that?

What did you drop on that bad boy? Yum, and I need to pick one of those up, but probably looking for a smaller model!

Also, what's are the ideal settings for cooking dogs on there? What temperature and for how long?
Was like 30% off! Keep an eye out on Wish. I think they are like 150 without the deals

Yeah, I've been lurking on eBay listings as well. Can get them slightly cheaper there...open box, like ~$100, seems to fluctuate a bit. I don't win enough in poker to afford one, LOL.

Yeah, I've been lurking on eBay listings as well. Can get them slightly cheaper there...open box, like ~$100, seems to fluctuate a bit. I don't win enough in poker to afford one, LOL.
It may seem expensive, but since I got mine it has helped to provide many a great night with good food and friends and loved ones. My roller has paid for itself in ways no amount of any currency can buy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom